Online Dating in Shepherdsville for Free

Meet thousands of local Shepherdsville singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in Shepherdsville easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Shepherdsville singles Register HERE


Start meeting new people in Shepherdsville with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Dating Online
Heart that pounds like a stereo.
Plain and simple. I need a good friend, a good person and someone to have a drink and chat.I have a daughter who is 8 so know she comes first!I'm tattooed from foot to neck.Lo

Shepherdsville Kentucky  HeartThatPoundsLikeAStere 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Idk about it...
Trying to be a better person everyday. I want someone who will want to do the same

Bardstown Kentucky  RJC1990 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Short n Sassy
**** NOT LOOKING FOR A F@&K BUDDY OR FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS**** New to this so looking to meet someone to date, have fun with and if turns into something serious OK but not required. If you can hand

CLARKSVILLE Indiana  ShortnSassy0677 39    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Hate being in hospital
Im 28 and young at heart. I'm very nice kind hearted woman very loyal and trustworthy. I know what I need and want in life. I gotta make good decisions because I have a pretty little girl that loves m

jeffersonville Indiana  bonita_ma 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Say Hello, You never know
I'm a hard-working. Honest man looking for the one who gives and cares as much as I do. I'm a big guy with a bigger heart. This is my third time on here. If you don't have a picture. I will not respon

Crestwood Kentucky  GoodCaveman 45    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Hey, let's grab drinks or coffee.
I'm just looking for someone to do things with and have a good time. I actually really like going out with just one other person and talking to just them. I think it's a more special and intimate thin

Louisville Kentucky  badlarry502 21    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Beautiful, Smart, and Sexy 4U.
Hi, I am a single woman looking for a single man that is honest, funny, outgoing, and grounded. I am all those things and so much more. I am comfortable going out, or staying home watching movies. I l

Louisville Kentucky  Rosebud463 49    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Last profile got deleted...
On here looking for an attractive drama free woman. Someone who can appreciate a good sense of humor and doesn't mind sports. Last profile got deleted because I think someone tried to report my pictur

Louisville Kentucky  Fun1346 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Hi there ; )
My name is Keri, I would like to think im a good person I always try to do the right thing in life. I'm independent, I can't stand some of these girls that depend on a man for everything, sorry I can'

Louisville Kentucky  Kerianna1 26    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
I think my soul mate got stuck in a CONDOM. .
Hey why not just be honest with ourselves. . I know only 2% of women on this site will even read my profile. . The other 98% only care what my looks are. The same 98% of women wonder why they keep get

Louisville Kentucky  John_candy1979 35    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
ashland dating
barbourville dating
bardstown singles
Beaver Dam singles
berea singles
bowling green singles
Brandenburg singles
Burlington singles
cadiz dating
Campbellsville singles
Corbin singles
covington singles
Dry Ridge singles
elizabethtown singles
Erlanger singles
flatwoods dating
fort campbell dating
Fort Knox singles
glasgow dating
grayson dating
hazard singles
Hodgenville singles
Hopkinsville singles
kentucky singles
leitchfield dating
lexington dating
london dating
Louisa singles
louisville singles
Mayfield dating
maysville singles
Middlesboro dating
morehead dating
MORGANFIELD singles
mount sterling dating
Nicholasville dating
Oak Grove singles
owensboro dating
Owingsville dating
paducah dating
Paintsville dating
paris dating
pikeville singles
Prestonsburg dating
radcliff dating
Russell Springs singles
Shepherdsville singles
somerset singles
Versailles dating
Vine Grove dating