Online Dating in Massillon for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Massillon singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Dating Service
Waiting for the right one...
NO HOOKUPS!!! No, I don't want to meet your wife. Lol. I've been separated for over two years...divorce in process... it's all amiable. I'm very normal, really... although I guess

North Canton Ohio  CapeCod977 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Get too kno me u wont regret it :)
I love to go on vacation..like to go shopping an too tha movies an love goin on walks fishing hiking an all that like goin on long bike rides..love listening to music my favorite is mainly rap hip hop

Alliance Ohio  morganrenee1992 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
I'm here for an honest and good woman.
I'm a nice and honest down to earth guy who enjoys spending time with my daughter and family. I like going to the movies, having a couple drinks with friends, sitting down and having a nice meal o

North Canton Ohio  kbad88 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Looking for a angel.
Hello there I'm on here with the hopes of finding an angel to bring me serenity. I love music, computer games, cooking, and movies. I'm also open to new things that I haven't tried before.<

Akron Ohio  scherry2014 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
53 and sexy
I'm a 53yo woman who loves music looking for a mature 55yo and over male whose children are grown who like r&b and smooth jazz and going to concerts and state fairs, movies and dinner I also love to t

akron Ohio  lillianlousie 53    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Insert random Groucho Marx quote here
Not sure what to write here, but here goes... I'm Luis, nice to meet you. I'm a wacky, laid back metalhead gamer type person who has been single for nearly four years, and I'm sick of it. I am also ex

Akron Ohio  LuisLionheart 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Not finding anything
I don't know what to say, 90% of this site is initial attraction the other 10% seems to be either if you have a college education or how much money you make or if you have kids or not.I neve

Akron Ohio  Ryan9909123 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Hey :)
I'm a nurse, looking to meet someone. I have a 3 year old daughter. I have several tattoos and a few piercings. I live in kent in an apartment. I love to cook and bake. Message me for more info :)

Kent Ohio  bfinn87 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Have a happy and save 4th
I'm just seeing what's on here and hoping to meet someone that knows how to treat a person with respect ,I do not get into head games or drama and do understand life can be challenging at times but t

Rittman Ohio  rfd539 43    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Only time will tell
I'm a single mom of 2 amazing kids, who I have at least 80% of the time. I also work full time and love what I do.I'm not perfect nor am I looking for perfection. If you would like to know m

Uniontown Ohio  penguin_love_4ever 34    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
akron dating
Alliance singles
Amelia singles
ashtabula dating
Austintown singles
Beavercreek singles
bellefontaine singles
Boardman singles
brunswick singles
cambridge singles
Canal Winchester singles
canton singles
Centerville singles
chillicothe dating
cincinnati dating
cleveland singles
columbus dating
cuyahoga falls dating
dayton dating
Defiance dating
delaware singles
elyria dating
Euclid dating
fairborn dating
Findlay singles
hamilton dating
Hilliard singles
Kettering dating
lima singles
Lorain singles
Massillon dating
Medina singles
Mentor singles
Miamisburg dating
newark singles
North Olmsted singles
Painesville singles
Parma dating
Piqua dating
portsmouth singles
Ravenna singles
sandusky dating
sidney dating
toledo dating
troy singles
warren dating
Wooster singles
Xenia dating
youngstown singles
zanesville dating