Online Dating in Dubbo for Free

Meet thousands of local Dubbo singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in Dubbo easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Dubbo singles Register HERE


See where this goes!!
New to this... will update when Im familiar with this.

dubbo New South Wales  Kelseyville 22    Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Looking for the one?
I am a happy, fun loving & social woman. My friends would say I am very caring, generous & loyal. I enjoy being with my family & friends, nights in or out, being busy or just relaxing. I exercise regu

Dubbo New South Wales  Blossy71 43    Woman Seeking Men

first time for everything
partial to most music .luv watching live bands, like fishing, most outdoor activities also like vegen out with movies watching sports

dubbo New South Wales  justkickenAtm 38    Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Let's just say we met in Paris...
Well, as my profile thingy says, I'm a bit of an adventurer. I love to travel anywhere I have never been; learning about new people, places and things is something I strive to do on a daily basis.

Dubbo New South Wales  vess07 30    Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
so many fakes on here.....
Ok im not white...not filthy rich...and sooo not a model....that weeds out 95 percent of time wasters and fakes who say the above info is not important...for the other 5 percent come have a chat expan

dubbo New South Wales  thisismyusernamedarren 42    Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Accept me for me
I was born in Wales and moved to Scotland when I was 5. Moved to Australia in 2007. I love my family, music and animals. I have a dog and snakes. I can tolerate most music but what I really love to li

Dubbo New South Wales  WithinTemptation85 29    Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Mary Tom
Kind and loving looking for older mature woman think they are so beautiful

Dubbo New South Wales  beama444 59    Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Live, Laugh and Prosper
I have joined POF to make friends and meet people who share similar interests. If I end in up in a serious relationship, than even better. About me, I am a kind-hearted, down to earth, intelligent, f

Dubbo New South Wales  CheekyDude84 30    Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Hello here I am :-)
Hi ladies, new to this site, just giving it a try to see who's around.My interests includeNRL, sports, camping/fishing,Travel, weekends away, movies, music, family, friends, BBQ, s

Dubbo New South Wales  sirlovealot555 24    Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
SEEKING MR RIGHT NOT MR RIGHT NOW
Hi im Tracy I'm 29 and live in Dubbo.I consider myself honest loyal and trustworthy.I'm generally a happy person who is very easy going and friendly.I enjoy spending time with friends a

dubbo New South Wales  piper2830 29    Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
albury singles
Armidale dating
Australia singles
Ballina dating
Bankstown singles
Batemans Bay dating
bathurst singles
blacktown singles
broken hill dating
Byron Bay singles
Campbelltown singles
Canberra singles
castle hill dating
Central Coast dating
cessnock dating
coffs harbour dating
dubbo dating
fairfield dating
forster dating
Gosford dating
goulburn dating
Grafton dating
griffith singles
Hunter Valley dating
Kempsey singles
lismore singles
liverpool dating
maitland dating
newcastle dating
nowra dating
nsw singles
orange dating
parkes singles
Parramatta dating
penrith dating
port macquarie singles
queanbeyan singles
shellharbour singles
Singleton dating
SYD dating
sydeny dating
Sydney dating
TAMWORTH dating
Taree dating
tweed heads dating
wagga dating
wagga wagga dating
wollongong singles
wyong dating
young dating