Online Dating in London for Free

Meet thousands of local London singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in London easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other London singles Register HERE


Dating Service
In a Relationship !!!
Fishing, swimming, going to movies, playing cards, playing darts and barbeques and candlelight dinners. Own my own 1 floor ranch with inground swimming pool. And like to travel out of country at least

London Ontario  mrdunoon 67    Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
No time wasters, decent genuine guy xx
Want to know about me send me a message x

London England  Joannet2810 31    Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Hello and welcome :)
If I only have 7% chances to express who I am after the introductory 93% through the photos, I might as well be brief! Here we go:A warm hearted spanish lady with a real passion for life. I

London England  almapessoa 34    Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
I'm here and looking for a relationship
Going out , all the usual things in life. Nights in watching a good film cuddling up lazy lay in on Sundays with the right person . Holidays when i can get them . Quite heavily tattooed so if this off

London England  sexytrucker1 45    Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Swings and roundabouts
??

London England  nonchalant12 23    Woman Seeking Women

Dating Service
Still looking for my Prince Charming...
You like a bit of an accent then carry on reading. Born in Geneva and still have a strong french accent although I have been here for 18 years. I am looking for an intelligent, ambitious, witty, adven

London England  sweet0105 40    Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
No hook ups or one night stands!
I have to say I am not looking for a hook up or one night stand. I would like to talk for a while to see if we are compatible before agreeing to meet up and although I am not a prude do not

London England  Skye-129 39    Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Saying I'm not like other guys seems ironic....
Disclaimer: I'm on a crusade to retire the word "banter" (cringe) from everyday lexicon. It has become overused and it's just a lazy way of saying "conversation."It is on par or worse than "swag" and

London England  WayneDeshaw 26    Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Treading the waters ??
Hey im kim, on here treading the waters at the moment, maybe meet someone nice that i can chat to. I love my work which is just as well as i spend most of my time there, i currently work as a bea

london England  k2816 32    Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
This is heavy...
I am extremely driven to achieve at work, experience as much as I can, and say that I made the most of my life while I had the chance.

London England  k011489 32    Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
ashland dating
barbourville dating
bardstown singles
berea singles
bowling green singles
Brandenburg singles
bromley singles
Burlington singles
cadiz dating
Campbellsville singles
Cold Spring singles
Corbin singles
covington singles
Dry Ridge singles
elizabethtown singles
Erlanger singles
flatwoods dating
fort campbell dating
Fort Knox singles
glasgow dating
grayson dating
hazard singles
Hodgenville singles
Hopkinsville singles
leitchfield dating
lexington dating
london dating
Louisa singles
louisville singles
Mayfield dating
maysville singles
Middlesboro dating
morehead dating
MORGANFIELD singles
mount sterling dating
Mount Washington singles
Nicholasville dating
Oak Grove singles
owensboro dating
paducah dating
Paintsville dating
paris dating
pikeville singles
Prestonsburg dating
radcliff dating
Russell Springs singles
Shepherdsville singles
somerset singles
Versailles dating
Vine Grove dating