I enjoy traversing the outdoors when given the opportunity. You will often find me getting back to nature at Rickett's Glen State Park or running around Lake Scranton. I would enjoy meeting new peop
Just moved back to PA
Hey I'm Derek. I am a full-time firefighter for the City of Wilkes-Barre.I have a 6 year-old daughter named Audrey who is the best thing in my life. She lives with her mom in Southern California
Well u made it this far... I'm Amy, I'm a nice, fun, silly mom of 2. I love to laugh & have fun! I enjoy my job(s), because I'm a people person! I'm not looking for a one night stand.... So plz don't
Are you my Redneck Romeo?
Hello I'm Christina. I honestly dont know why I'm writting this cuz 95% of people wont read it and will just look at photos lol, but just incase you are the other 5% lol here goes... I'm just a small
leave it to fate
I would describe myself as kind hearted, loving, silly, driven, independent, and educated. I tend to have a sarcastic side so a sense of humor is a must. I don't take things in life too seriously, I'v
bored... hmu on kik: pesop89
I'm a laid back guy that likes to have fun & joke around. Im originally from N.Y. but I travel a lot because of my job... As of right now I'm just looking to meet new people to hang out with.
Get to know me
I like to read in my free time when i dont have school work. I want to have a steady job when i get out of school maybe start my own small business. Im easy going, laid back, fun , down to earth guy.
The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free
Looking for honesty and loyalty
I find this hard to fill out. I'm an open book with nothing to hide. Ask anything I'll answer. I tend to be extremely honest. Usually too honest for most people. That's me in a nut
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30