Online Dating in Leicester for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Leicester singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Dating Service
Sup! Haha
My names Harvey, I do go to the gym it's just nobody can tell. Just working ATM but I'm hoping to go travelling soon. Very ambitious because I believe nothing's carved in stone, I have big plans for t

Leicester England  hgeorge95 19    Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Irish guy looking for wonderful, interesting girl!
Hi girls!Please forgive me for the selfies! I'm far from vain but discovered that I have few other current photos and needs must!I'm a 33 year old Irish guy who has been living in

Leicester England  BrendanMG 33    Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
No time for regrets!
A little about me..Back in Leicester after working in media production for a while and looking for my next adventure :PI don't wanna tell my life story on here would ruin the surprise!

Leicester England  jordanmorris123 23    Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
-
I'm not looking for sex ....I will find friends....And later why knows what can happen..:)))I know what I want!!!!!If I not answer. That's mean you are not my type...:))))

Leicester England  Samanta.muza 32    Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
............"-()
If I write it all down we shall nothing to talk about ! Ask away

Leicester England  Stevoelvo 34    Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
More to love? Definitely!
I'm Stu. I'm a super photogenic rock megastar with questionable bear ancestry. I may be rotund, but that's because I need the reserves to see the winter through. I have wide and varied interests, as c

Leicester England  Stubernator 22    Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Free to good home fully house trained
Never really know what I should write . Trying to sell yourself in a few lines.I know 90% of people judge you by your photos it's the other 10% that really matter the ones who see past

leicester England  demarcation 41    Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
first time on here please be gentle xx
Will fill this in later

Leicester England  juicylucylou79 35    Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
looking for a gentle man
Enjoy cinemas . going out . looking for similar tastes . similar age too . Sam Smith music if you know him . no old men thank you . love going to gym .keeping in shape . Also do boxing . friendly per

Leicester England  scorpions76 38    Woman Seeking Men

looking for me?
I love life and I love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, restaurants, laughing, going to events / festivals, and socialising with people. I like playing sports in my free time, especially

Leicester England  jm_2015 30    Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
BARNSLEY dating
Birmingham singles
blackpool singles
bolton dating
bournemouth dating
bradford dating
Brighton singles
bristol singles
cambridge singles
chester dating
colchester singles
Coventry dating
Derby dating
doncaster singles
Durham singles
essex singles
Exeter dating
gloucester singles
hull dating
ipswich singles
kent singles
Leeds dating
Leicester singles
Lincoln dating
LIVERPOOL dating
london singles
MANCHESTER dating
Middlesbrough singles
milton keynes dating
newcastle singles
Newcastle Upon Tyne dating
northampton singles
Norwich dating
Nottingham singles
oxford singles
peterborough dating
Plymouth dating
portsmouth singles
preston singles
reading dating
sheffield singles
Southampton singles
Stoke-on-Trent dating
sunderland singles
swindon singles
wakefield dating
warrington dating
Wigan dating
wolverhampton singles
york singles