Online Dating in Safford for Free

Meet thousands of local Safford singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in Safford easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Safford singles Register HERE


Dating Service
It's rare to find a decent guy!
I'm looking for something real! No funny business. I want to feel a connection with somebody. Soemone to share amazing moments with. :)

Safford Arizona  ZombieSlayer26 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Not trying to hookup,just trying to make friends.
I like to go fishing,Swimming go for walks.play basketball and watch football and mma.I listen to a lot of old school rap music some new.I like talking and getting to know people.I can be shy sometime

safford Arizona  JSalSal 37    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
ready for a change of pace
I'm an energetic person who lives life to the fullest and is thankful for everything I have. I love to have a good time n try new things. Spending time with family n friends is a must do.i love to

Safford Arizona  AAtime7 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Let talk and see how that goes
Will add later

Pima Arizona  Still_hopeful_1969 47    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Just looking for love!
Ask

Safford Arizona  sergio8921 26    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
She'll leave u wit a smile :)
There's no other way I like to spend my Sunday's then to be watching football and grilling. We don't have to like the same team, just appreciate a good game. I love random drives up the moun

Safford Arizona  nanaroch91 24    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Hopeless Romantic...
I'm REAL.... Meaning I speak what's on my mind 90% of the time....the other 10% is refrained because I do care about people's feelings and I do try not to hurt others. So, please don't take me wrong,

Safford Arizona  gypsychica77 38    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
looking for new friends and maybe more..
Easy going, down to earth, Drama free, fun spirited, Love to laugh and Smile. Looking for similar and unique attributes.

Safford Arizona  Mr_E_Blue_Eyes 43    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Looking 4 you my dear.
Hobbies are giving a sexy girl a full body massage! Making her feel more amazing than she ever has in her life! ;) And video games n stuff. . . Lol Obviously I am hoping you understand sarcasm. If not

Safford Arizona  Looking4someonefun77 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
is she really out there
I am 32yrs old just looking for a nice down to earth girl to meet. I am new to this site well i enjoy hanging with my family so I means I am close to them. I like sports, running , reading, just anyth

safford Arizona  dpj4 32    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
 
Ahwatukee dating
Anthem singles
Apache Junction singles
Benson singles
buckeye singles
BULLHEAD CITY singles
Camp Verde singles
Casa Grande dating
Cave Creek dating
chandler singles
Chino Valley dating
Coolidge singles
el mirage singles
Flagstaff singles
Fountain Hills dating
gilbert dating
glendale singles
Globe dating
Goodyear dating
Green Valley singles
Guadalupe dating
kingman singles
LAKE HAVASU dating
Lake Havasu City singles
Laveen dating
Litchfield Park dating
Marana singles
Maricopa singles
mesa dating
New River dating
oro valley dating
paradise valley singles
Payson singles
phoenix dating
phx dating
prescott dating
Prescott Valley dating
Queen Creek dating
Safford singles
Sahuarita dating
scottsdale dating
Sedona dating
Show Low singles
Sierra Vista dating
Sun City singles
surprise singles
tempe singles
Tolleson singles
tucson dating
yuma singles