hey lookin for some down to earth
Like out doors campin fishin
Lookin for a loyal redneck?
Hello, I like country music and some classic rock. Trying to improve myself while enjoying going to the movies once in a while or go fishing and enjoy the tranquility. Open minded and like to talk
old school guy looking for a relationship. .
Hi, I'm easy going.like to camp out when I can.like my work .very shy until I get to know someone.like to watch some sports..Golf..and just like to spend time together.looking for same kind of lady wh
Hi. Just moved to Cle Elum. I'm hoping to make some new friends and get to know the new area ( maybe you can help with that). I work nights in seattle and commute in 5 to 6 days a week to work. When I
looking for me?
I am looking for my special someone. I am an honest and outgoing happy person very sweet, loving,compassionate. I like to take long trips and also I don't mind staying home to cuddle or watch a movie.
where is my tanned leg Juliet?
We as single Parents devote ourselves 99% to our children. That remaining 1% that's left over is for our own happiness. I'm ready to share my 1% with someone maybe in time share even more. I
I'll let know a little about me here,so I could leave some for later ;). My name is Montadr but I go by MJ, I'm really easy going guy who's look to find the girl who could make me more happy and do th
No no Seriously.. I'm just that awesome!
I'm very much a man of the technology age. I love video games, movies, TV Shows, music, and gadgets. I don't really have a favorite genre of anything. I enjoy action movies as much as comedies as much
Hello to whoever is reading this! I am a man of varied tastes when it comes to my leaser time, with hobbies ranging from playing video games and drinking beer to wandering through the wilderness and s
The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free
Just touch my butt and buy me pizza
My family, friends, and my dogs and cat are my life. Couple tattoos and piercings. Work, school and gym are my life. Elementary Ed major. I work have two dogs and am in college, so I am very busy so p
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14