Online Dating in Apex for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Apex singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

Start meeting new people in Apex with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Dating Service
I'm a simple guy who tends to work alot .............. I enjoy going fishing, hunting and cooking out ......... I like going to the beach or just riding around . ----- ... I'm not into the bar scene .

garner North Carolina  sfishnboat 40    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Just looking to meet new people
Just looking to meet some pretty awesome people. I enjoy everything from hiking and kayaking at the lakes to trying new restaurants to nights in with movies and pizza! Also love to bake but oddly enou

Durham North Carolina  ac0808 25    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Looking for me???

Raleigh North Carolina  hkep7 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Someone Special
I don't have this app on my phone anymore so hit me up on my #Snapchat----mstwinpeaks#Twitter----mstwinpeaks#IG----iRidesohardcore#FB----Larosha Ingram

Where I Wanna Be North Carolina  MsTwinPeaks02 33    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Are you out there ???
Wish i could meet someone the old fashion way in person ! But here I am... Want to meet someone down to earth and funny with a little jokester in them . Someone to hang out with go to a movie or for a

Clayton North Carolina  italianlady106 51    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
ISO: Likeminded Companion
I'm an affable, down to earth, non-aggressive, and unpretentious kind of guy and I tend to lean to the left both socially and politically. I retired in January 2016 having worked with like-minded fol

Raleigh North Carolina  Two4Tea4Me 63    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
"One Badass...
I love horseback riding hiking, picnics and bowling the list goes on and on. I like to travel have fun and laugh life is too short. if you have no intentions on ever meeting please don't waste my time

Raleigh North Carolina  Togoodofaman 56    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Ok so if your taking pictures in a hotel bathroom mirror I 90 percent of the chance will not talk to you because your 90 percent of the time selling ass!!!! The other 10 percent could be at the beach

Garner North Carolina  6foot583 33    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Looking For a Special One
Just looking to see who is out there that may be a good match for me

Cary North Carolina  bdmtb1980 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Be Yourself
*Looking for that perfect girl to help change everything*

Raleigh North Carolina  WeAreTheHeros 23    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Albemarle singles
apex singles
Asheboro singles
asheville singles
boone singles
Burlington dating
chapel hill singles
charlotte dating
CLAYTON singles
Dunn singles
durham dating
Elizabeth City singles
fayetteville singles
fort bragg dating
gastonia singles
Goldsboro dating
greensboro dating
havelock dating
Hendersonville dating
hickory singles
high point dating
Hope Mills singles
huntersville singles
Kannapolis singles
Kernersville dating
kings mountain singles
Laurinburg singles
lenoir singles
lincolnton dating
Lumberton dating
Mebane singles
Mooresville dating
morganton singles
nc dating
new bern dating
Raeford singles
raleigh singles
reidsville dating
Roanoke Rapids singles
Rocky Mount dating
Roxboro dating
sanford singles
Shelby dating
spring lake dating
Statesville dating
Wake Forest dating
wilmington singles
wilson dating
winston salem singles
Winston-Salem singles