Online Dating in Portage for Free

Meet thousands of local Portage singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in Portage easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Portage singles Register HERE


Free Dating
just get to know me
HinLadies my name is ivory wat im into is sports like to go on drives around the city if its warm enough,stop and walk around on the beach. I like to bowl, drink on occassion. i'm a laid back type of

chicago Illinois  burrellivory32 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Lets Take That First Step and See Where it Goes!!!
I am 25, looking for a girl to have a good time hanging out with no commitments. I love to try new, different, and spontaneous things. I love listening to R&B mostly but I do listen to hip hop as well

Chicago Illinois  Shaun0689 25    Single Woman Seeking Women

Online Dating
looking for a good woman
Hi my name is mike Im Italian, single dad of two boys, I moved to the area a couple months ago, I like to laugh joke have fun , i am sarcastic , hanging with friends drink some beer, working on cars

Hammond Indiana  justpassinthrough83 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Happily taken
If you give me 95% of your time I will gladly earn the other 5% I'm very laid back easy going love to laugh I like to watch movies travel eating out walks in the park.

Richton park Illinois  sweety350 35    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
you loved me and I froze in time
I'm getting to the point in my life were I want someone to go on adventures with, to try new things and live life to the fullest with. I would love to settle down one day surrounded

Schererville Indiana  cupcakesandcrossbones 31    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Dancing partner apply here.
Now that my daughter is on her own I find I have more time for myself and am ready to take advantage of it. I've also decided to step out of my comfort zone a bit. Karaoke and ballroom dance were two

Michigan City Indiana  dancnful 61    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
I'm cool as it gets enough said!!!!
I'm a gamer,love to dress and very friendly but don't cross me.

Chicago Illinois  ChiefRocka125 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
The gentlemen
Hey my name is Jules I'm a 24 years old male who is independent I'm trying to look for a woman who is also independent I'm not ready for a fully committed relationship yet because I have been screwed

Chicago Illinois  jwpack23 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Looking but not desperate
My self-summaryWell update time! Yeah. Not much has changed about me. I'm still me. However, I am still taking care of my child, and looking for a decent lady. By that I mean someone who has her

valparaiso Indiana  ambrozeo 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Still Looking..
Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Looking for someone compatible and interesting. I keep busy with work but hoping to connect with a person that is easy going.I like a variety of

highland Indiana  keefer48 48    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
anderson dating
Angola dating
bloomington singles
bluffton dating
Brownsburg singles
carmel singles
Chesterton singles
columbia city singles
Connersville singles
Corydon singles
Crown Point dating
East Chicago singles
elkhart dating
evansville singles
Fishers singles
fort wayne dating
frankfort dating
gary dating
goshen singles
greenfield singles
Highland singles
hobart dating
indianapolis dating
jeffersonville singles
Kendallville singles
kokomo dating
lafayette dating
LaPorte dating
marion singles
Merrillville singles
Michigan City singles
Mishawaka dating
muncie dating
New Albany singles
Noblesville singles
North Vernon singles
Peru dating
plymouth singles
portage dating
schererville singles
Scottsburg dating
Seymour dating
shelbyville singles
south bend dating
Terre Haute singles
valparaiso singles
Vincennes dating
wabash dating
warsaw singles
West Lafayette singles