Online Dating in Manitoba for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Manitoba singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Let's snap! Wpg_69
Trying this site out. Hoping to meet someone fun and outgoing. Someone real, so many fakes! And all talkers. Im new. So I'll get my pics up ASAP!Hope to hear from you!

Winnipeg Manitoba  wpgforu 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Come fly with me
Hi, im a 22 year old pilot for a corporate jet company. I live 90% of the time in Winnipeg,MB Canada. And the other 10% between San Diego California. I travel alot but I also have alot of free time, I

Winnipeg/San Diego Manitoba  CorporateCaptian94 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
lets chat :)
I'm not looking for anything serious. Just want to chat, maybe meet up for a drink or something.

Winnipeg Manitoba  boxingchick94 21    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Just looking
Not looking for a one night stand. Going over to play naked ping pong with a stranger also not my thing. So please stop asking.  Not interested in playing games. I really have no time for all that cra

Winnipeg Manitoba  Nojerksplease83 33    Single Woman Seeking Men

Hello. (looking for me?)
Hi. Let's do this ladies. Free beers at any beerstaurant west of Polo Park. Hi. Let's do this ladies. Free beers at any beerstaurant west of Polo Park. I'm not repeating myself, it just said I had to

Winnipeg Manitoba  jonny_wpg2 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Howling in the Moonlight
Hey,I'm not sure what to expect from the pond of internet dating but if theres plenty of fish then there has to be one for me!......and you too!Where do I begin? I guess I start by tell

Winnipeg Manitoba  Scorpio_204 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Nope!
I have hobbies. I have goals. I have aspirations.i am unique. I like music. I am not 43 lmao but actually 37, rushed a bit when setting this thing up and now I can't change it like I can't change my n

Winnipeg Manitoba  Creegirl807 43    Single Woman Seeking Men

Looking for some fun ;)
I like to blaze hang out with friends

Winnipeg Manitoba  69joseph96 20    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
looking for someone to adventure with
I'm a fun confident and outgoing person. I am currently finishing my undergrad at U of M. I also teach italian on the side (yes I am italian haha!) I love to travel. I like to go out on an adventure o

winnipeg Manitoba  calabrisella31 21    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
I'm Back!!
I was here before - talked and met some interesting ladiesHad to take a hiatus from the site due to *ahem* idiotsNow I am back and waiting to see what is whatLet's see wh

Winnipeg Manitoba  danwpg 46    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Beausejour singles
Blumenort singles
Brandon dating
Carberry dating
Carman dating
Dauphin dating
Dugald singles
Fisher Branch singles
Flin Flon singles
Garson dating
Gilbert Plains dating
Gimli dating
Headingley singles
Lac du Bonnet singles
Landmark dating
Manitoba dating
Minnedosa dating
Morden singles
Neepawa singles
Niverville singles
peg city singles
Pine Falls dating
Plum Coulee singles
portage dating
Portage la Prairie dating
Rossburn singles
Rural singles
Russell singles
selkirk singles
Shilo singles
Souris dating
St Laurent dating
Ste Anne singles
Steinbach singles
Stonewall singles
Stony Mountain dating
Swan River dating
Teulon singles
the pas singles
thompson dating
Tyndall dating
Virden dating
Wawanesa dating
West St Paul singles
Winipeg singles
Winkler dating
winnipeg singles
winnpeg singles
Woodlands singles
Wpg dating