Online Dating in Erlanger for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Erlanger singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Dating Service
Life's a gift, live it to the fullest!
I'm a single, honest man who values friendship and honesty. I love to make people laugh. I'm most comfortable in jeans and sandals, but also like to dress for a nice event or occasion. I like to do ma

Cincinnati Ohio  toesnthesand603 43    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
looking for a great catch
I am someone who is honest, caring, laid-back and a believes in enjoying life. I love to laugh and have a great sense of humor. My sarcasm can get me into trouble sometimes. Some activities

Fort thomas Kentucky  s.step67 47    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
It's all good
I am a fun loving guy with a lot to offer. I have lived here about a year and a half and I feel I am finally settled now. I enjoy Newport and the casinos around town. Here are a few fact

Cincinnati Ohio  Bddd2 40    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Must love bacon
I'm looking for a companion to enjoy life with. I’d like someone that lives a healthier lifestyle, knows how to have fun and can make me laugh.

Covington Kentucky  mmr0812 33    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
smoke
Love to meet new people smoke loud

Cincinnati Ohio  kiki315 31    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Looking for that special man....
Serious woman seeking serious man

Cincinnati Ohio  mzdee_31 47    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Keep smiling, people will wonder what you're up to
Well lets see... This is Round 2 for being on here. I am looking for someone that is not emotionally attached to an "Ex" and can focus on someone that will treat them right.I am not a "playe

Florence Kentucky  Irishguy4unky 49    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
the name doesn't mean what you think...
Not really good at talking about myself. . I've been single for 2yrs after getting out of a bad relationship had to take some time for myself to get my head back on straight. . I have two beautiful da

Fairfield Ohio  69andmore 37    Single Man Seeking Women

My kind crzy
Just ask

Florence Kentucky  1livecrzy 41    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
POF=Plenty Of Fakes
Let's be honest, 90% of the people on here do not even read the first line of a profile. I am looking for the other 10%. Someone that doesn't just see a picture and send a message that says hi, or wha

Cincinnati Ohio  DATINGISIMPOSSIBLE 35    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
ashland dating
barbourville dating
bardstown singles
berea singles
bowling green singles
Brandenburg singles
bromley singles
Burlington singles
cadiz dating
Campbellsville singles
Cold Spring singles
Corbin singles
covington singles
Dry Ridge singles
elizabethtown singles
Erlanger singles
flatwoods dating
fort campbell dating
Fort Knox singles
glasgow dating
grayson dating
hazard singles
Hodgenville singles
Hopkinsville singles
leitchfield dating
lexington dating
london dating
Louisa singles
louisville singles
Mayfield dating
maysville singles
Middlesboro dating
morehead dating
MORGANFIELD singles
mount sterling dating
Mount Washington singles
Nicholasville dating
Oak Grove singles
owensboro dating
paducah dating
Paintsville dating
paris dating
pikeville singles
Prestonsburg dating
radcliff dating
Russell Springs singles
Shepherdsville singles
somerset singles
Versailles dating
Vine Grove dating