Vineland Personals

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Vineland singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Meet Singles
Seeing whats out there
Love to laugh, see new places, enjoy a glass of wine, working in my garden and traveling easy to get along with. But not your PLAYMATE Leave me a mes

Franklinville New Jersey  mary_stins 76    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
go easy
Hard working like to make people laugh. Interested in only one sport (football). Go to the gym on a regular basis. Don't hang out as much as before but could if wanted.decent card player if needed. Lo

lindenwold New Jersey  mcq47 47    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Preferably blondes
Looking for fun like minded friends, that like to have fun and enjoy life. I love to go out and meet new people, attend sporting events, concerts, AC, Philly, NYC, travel, and chill on the beach. Im p

South Jersey New Jersey  BlackLove10 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
When they say 2% milk, idk what the other 98% is
Rutgers Camden 2016?Parks and Rec, Teen Wolf,Walking Dead, Twenty One Pilots, Anberlin, HalseyPhiladelphia FlyersI love tennis. I play at collegeDCP Alumni Spring '15

West Deptford New Jersey  Drewdel93 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Looking for that someone
Life is good I have no complaints I have a daughter and a son which are great kids and I adore immensely. I enjoy working out at the gym usually 5 to 6 times a week. My family and friends are a big pa

Swedesboro New Jersey  middle5588 51    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Carpe diem!
Goal is to travel the world b4 I die. And I'm looking for someone to join me!!

Sicklerville New Jersey  jason_ouellette 21    Single Man Seeking Women

Looking for a mature but a fun person.
Lets see here it says to talk about hobbies,guess I only have one and that is boating allways had a boat I guess when you have a boat there is no time for any other hobbies LoL.I think what im looking

Franklinville New Jersey  bemyalibi 59    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Loving Me
I am a Homebody. Love spending time with family and friends, And i like having my alone time.

Almonesson New Jersey  Chocolate6914 46    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
go fishing love animals
Love to go fishing my goal is to get my license to drive a boat love the ocean. also like to learn how to paddle surf and ride a jet ski love to dance I could dance the night away it is my serenity my

lindenwold New Jersey  pamhood 53    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Faith, Passion and Perserverance
If we connect then you will learn everything about me. I believe that building a solid friendship as a foundation is imperative before getting involved in something serious in the future. I've learned

Philadelphia Area Delaware  Smooth_Ace 37    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
atlantic city dating
bayonne dating
Belleville singles
Blackwood singles
Brick dating
Bridgewater singles
burlington singles
cherry hill singles
Clementon singles
clifton dating
East Brunswick dating
East orange dating
edison singles
elizabeth dating
freehold singles
Garfield singles
HACKENSACK dating
Hamilton singles
howell singles
Jersey singles
jersey city dating
Kearny singles
Montclair singles
New Brunswick dating
new jersey singles
nj dating
North Bergen singles
north jersey singles
Old Bridge singles
Paramus dating
parsippany singles
Passaic singles
paterson dating
Pennsauken singles
Perth Amboy singles
Piscataway dating
princeton singles
Rahway dating
Sicklerville singles
SOUTH JERSEY singles
teaneck dating
toms river dating
trenton dating
union singles
Union City dating
Vineland dating
wayne dating
West Orange dating
williamstown singles
Willingboro singles