Love Life Be Brave
Happiness and love are the keys to my world. I love to laugh and enjoy life. I find the silver lining in all.I feel that to truly live life you have to find what makes you happy. I enjoy doing anythin
I don't know what I'm looking for anymore
######UPDATE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE YOU WILL BE BLOCKED, IM NOT SENDING YOU MY PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL TO SEND A PICTURE.!!! IF YOU HAVE TO HIDE BECAUSE OF YOUR JOB, GET OFF THE SITE!! <
If you like BBW don't be shy say hi
Looking for the right person
I love football, I like to go dancing, love to hang out with my family and friends and love to joke around.
Steady, adventurous, spiritual,fun! ( not upgrade)
I love road trips, card games, and just sitting on the porch. I love positive people with common sense. I love having a good meal while listening to jazz. I also like Festivals and learning new thing
Letting whatever happens happen
I'll be 20 in September and I'm working 3 jobs. What little time I do have I want to share with someone special. I've gone through too many failed relationships and want someone who will be loyal and
LOOKING FOR A MAN NOT A LITTLE BOY
I love movies, bowling, long walks, road trip. Spending time wit my love ones. I'm very happy person, very honest, loyal, kind, loving, someone who has a big heart. I don't have any kids and I can
We are VISUAL! Show the WHOLE you!!
Not to get too wordy. I travel for work, so I try to make spare time, QUALITY time!! Swing this way, and lets turn some of these DREAMS into REALITIES! IMAGINE That.... Into Jazz,
If your ship doesn't come in, swim out too it.
Looking to meet new people and make new friends and go from there. I am looking for a best friend, partner and playmate. Someone who is smart, funny and beautiful on the inside, someone that I could
The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free
Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots
Working on the come up, 99% concentrated on my money and my mini. The other 1% is thinking it'd be nice to have someone to chill with. Nice eyes and thick thighs, that's a thing right?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30