Online Dating in Casa Grande for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Casa Grande singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Free Dating
Looking for special lady to date.
Hello, I'm 53, and looking for a special lady to date and get to know. I enjoy road trips, hiking/walking, bowling, movies, and dancing, plus I'm very interested in your activities. I'm

Casa Grande Arizona  Ballroom Dancer 56    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Looking for humor and fun.....
I'm looking for someone to have laughter, good times and adventure with. This is my first time trying online dating, so tread lightly ;) I am originally from Oregon and have lived in Alaska prior to m

Arizona City Arizona  StehpAKAZ 58    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
****es be jelly of my hair
Burnt you see but not to a crisp. Coffee with my sugar. Vegetables in my garden. Hop in my step. Ganja in pipe. Eye in the sky. Feet on the ground. To high to fly. To loved to come down. Be the very b

Casa Grande Arizona  y0oh0o 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Hay is for horses
Music is 60% of my life, the other 40% is food and art, history and politics, religion and yelling, coffee and chocolate, etc. My next 32 years will be the best yet.

Maricopa Arizona  VinnyD82 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Live life to the fullest(:
Hello! (: I'm 23 years old single mom of a little boy. My son is my main priority. I'm here to meet new people (nothing serious). I'm currently going to school to be a nurse. Nurse Jackie (:... I'm ve

Casa Grande Arizona  jackiieee23 23    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
If I had a big fat belly would you punch me in it!
I like to workout, play racqetball, swimming, hiking, target shooting, watch movies, drink beer, and lots of other things. I listen to many kinds of music,from old school rap to classic country to cla

Maricopa Arizona  Ryanprime 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Careful with that hook
*** looking for a white man who is independent and seeking his best friend ***My name is Samantha and I am raising 2 Boys ages 9 and 14 and who are pretty awesome. I enjoy hanging out with m

Arizona City Arizona  AZsunset14 39    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
So an old bull and young bull where on this hill..
If you’re not into direct and honest? Or don't have a sense of humor? you may want to leave the room...What can I say...Well a lot, but, I would prefer it in person or to start? On the phone

Close too you Arizona  nobullshitneeded 57    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
#LOOKING FOR ME
I like to stay active and doing exciting things but.I've grown tired of experiencing these awesome activities by my self and would like to have someone by my side experiencing the excitement with me s

Maricopa Arizona  micah1225 26    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Faithful.....FAFITHFUL!!! Be a great Girl for me.
ive dealt with enough to keep me wise and on trackIm attracted to all Women if their personality is great, Cute or just so Silly its adorable, so that says that im NOT shallow and not judgem

casa grande Arizona  Egodeathinduced 25    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Ahwatukee dating
Anthem singles
Apache Junction singles
Benson singles
buckeye singles
BULLHEAD CITY singles
Camp Verde singles
Casa Grande dating
Cave Creek dating
chandler singles
Chino Valley dating
Coolidge singles
el mirage singles
Flagstaff singles
Fountain Hills dating
gilbert dating
glendale singles
Globe dating
Goodyear dating
Green Valley singles
Guadalupe dating
kingman singles
LAKE HAVASU dating
Lake Havasu City singles
Laveen dating
Litchfield Park dating
Marana singles
Maricopa singles
mesa dating
New River dating
oro valley dating
paradise valley singles
Payson singles
phoenix dating
phx dating
prescott dating
Prescott Valley dating
Queen Creek dating
Safford singles
Sahuarita dating
scottsdale dating
Sedona dating
Show Low singles
Sierra Vista dating
Sun City singles
surprise singles
tempe singles
Tolleson singles
tucson dating
yuma singles