Online Wilmer Dating Service

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Wilmer singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Wilmer with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Dating Online
not on meet me send me a message
Enjoy the beach that's originalthe gym and quality time with you, my selfie stick broke, but these pictures are very recent February ish 17, March 2017 not 1917, I've been told I look l

Mobile Alabama  sursly 52    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Try Try again
I am down to earth ,friendly and somewhat witty. I love my football and comic books . Any superhero movie is an instant favorite . Not really sure what I am looking for but will know when I find it .

Semmes Alabama  Dukedelmar 42    Single Man Seeking Women

Intelligent Conversation Please
I work out on a regular basis and believe in living a life with purpose. Not looking to get attached to quickly, but will make the exception if it is right. No Daddy issues please, it just takes to

Mobile Alabama  Bahamaboy8675309 41    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Wishes do cum tru
Whats up jus on here to have a lil fun so what ever u what to do im wit it lets do it parks movies club r jus a long walk i dont cook so dont ask dat part is all on you any thing else im ur man so don

Theodore Alabama  babybluboi 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
I love to travel
N

Pascagoula Mississippi  UlicesG 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Do I have to
I'm a transsexual

Mobile Alabama  monaediva08 26    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Don't be shy, just say "HI"
Laid back person with a sarcastic mind goofy 95% of the time the other 5% I'm sleep

Mobile Alabama  honeyiceti 21    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Deep sea fishing
Ask me

Mobile Alabama  alllove2 44    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Just me looking.
I'm a 26 year old single mom. I have 2 wonderful girls.... I attend the university of South Alabama...

Wilmer Alabama  loisd2013 28    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
And I say "Yes, you look wonderful tonight"
Love music/concerts, college and high school football/sports, socializing with family/friends, casual style restaurants, drama movies/books, hanging out with my dog, a beautiful day at the beach. I e

Mobile Alabama  Jagtide11 57    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Alabama dating
Alabaster singles
Albertville singles
Alexander City singles
Andalusia singles
Anniston singles
Arab singles
Atmore singles
auburn dating
bay minette singles
Bessemer singles
birmingham dating
Boaz dating
Brewton singles
clanton singles
cullman singles
Daphne singles
dothan dating
Enterprise dating
Fairhope dating
Foley dating
fort payne singles
gadsden dating
Gulf Shores dating
Guntersville singles
Haleyville dating
Hartselle singles
hoover singles
huntsville singles
Jasper singles
Millbrook singles
mobile singles
montgomery singles
Muscle Shoals dating
opelika singles
Ozark dating
Pell City dating
Phenix City dating
Prattville singles
Scottsboro dating
selma dating
Semmes singles
Sylacauga dating
talladega dating
Theodore singles
Trussville dating
tuscaloosa singles
Tuscumbia singles
Valley singles
Wetumpka singles