Online Dating in Northamptonshire for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Northamptonshire singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Dating Service
Laugh Laugh & More Laughter :)
Hey Ladies :) I'm Franky Originally From Liverpool But Moved To Down To The East Mids A Few Yrs Bk! I Like To Laugh, Travel & Enjoy Life :) Looking For A Girl To Spoil & Av Sum Gud Times With...

Northamptonshire England  frankyrobo 34    Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Attractive, bubbly lady.
Hi there, this is the hard bit. I have 2 children and 2 grandchildren, who I love to bits, who all have their own lives. I enjoy a game of golf in the good weather, I will never be brillian

Northamptonshire England  crispy0712 60    Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
I'm fun and enjoy a good time
I am a hardworking young man with a good job I am building a career thereI am a healthy active guy and regualarly use a gym and snowboardI'm also a massive petrol head and lov

Northamptonshire England  campbell_88 26    Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
I wanna lady in the street but a freak in the bed
i'm someone who doesn't take life too seriously and likes to have a laugh but can be serious when i want to be.I like to try and keep myself busy as i get bored easily, love going out when i can wheth

northamptonshire England  ablanch6 24    Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Living for the weekend
I'm a really chilled out and easy going person. I defiantly don't take myself too seriously!I like to see my family & friends, have random weekends away, holidays, explore, laugh and just ge

Northamptonshire England  tom_365 27    Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
:')
Hi guys! :') My name is Jessica and I'm 20 years old. I'm a little shy but I'm non-stop talking once I open up, haha. I mainly listen to Rock and R&B and watch movies on Netflix if I am not out and so

Northamptonshire England  jessicax1994 20    Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
yehhhhhh
Have met someone now once I know how to get rid of this site I will be gone :) byeeeeeee

Northamptonshire England  michele889 23    Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Catch of the day??
Hi. If you've reading this then hopefully that means I've passed the initial picture test, so thanks for looking!I'm a genuine, honest,friendly,easy going guy with a good sense of humor, loo

Northamptonshire England  si_881 26    Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Looking for fun not nut jobs!
I'm 32. I'm awesome 90 % of the time.the other 10 % I'm just great ;)I don't take myself too seriously, I have my own eyebrows and I've never called anyone bae. I'm a woman and I expect to

Northamptonshire England  nicola1607 32    Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Add me on twitter @AidanB2012
Hello! My names is Aidan, I'm 23 and currently in the process of moving out independently. I have just recently came back on pof due to a rather busy schedule and intend on meeting someone nice.<

Northamptonshire England  AidanB2012 23    Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
BARNSLEY dating
Birmingham singles
blackpool singles
bolton dating
bournemouth dating
bradford dating
Brighton singles
bristol singles
cambridge singles
chester dating
colchester singles
Coventry dating
Derby dating
doncaster singles
Durham singles
essex singles
Exeter dating
gloucester singles
hull dating
ipswich singles
kent singles
Leeds dating
Leicester singles
Lincoln dating
LIVERPOOL dating
london singles
MANCHESTER dating
Middlesbrough singles
milton keynes dating
newcastle singles
Newcastle Upon Tyne dating
northampton singles
Norwich dating
Nottingham singles
oxford singles
peterborough dating
Plymouth dating
portsmouth singles
preston singles
reading dating
sheffield singles
Southampton singles
Stoke-on-Trent dating
sunderland singles
swindon singles
wakefield dating
warrington dating
Wigan dating
wolverhampton singles
york singles