Online Dating in Wellesley for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Wellesley singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Chivalry is not dead..
Well hello everyone and thank you for viewing my profile. I can honestly say I am looking for new people to meet, if we hit it off then so be it! I am very active and I love working out. I think keepi

Boston Massachusetts  Bing81 49    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Looking 4 Intelligent and attractive!
I'm a romantic guy.I like sports, active personI have a great sense of humor.Very faithful. I love personal contact ,only with the person I'm with.Watch movie at home.

Marblehead Massachusetts  wneto77 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Looking for new exciting adventures :)
Hi, my name is Alex. I have a very eclectic taste in life. I'm an open book so feel free to ask me anything. I enjoy the outdoors, sports, camping, hiking, snorkeling, music, movie, dinning out and ph

Boston Massachusetts  Alexsmi31 33    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
looking for you
I enjoy spending time with my friends and my family .... Working in my yard... Cooking.... My job.... But lately I've begun to feel that something is missing. I want to find that one person - the one

Pembroke Massachusetts  mimi1459 57    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
I want to Rock the Casbah
Greetings and salutations, I am just a curious dude who was intrigued regarding utilizing this venue as an opportunity to meet a female companion. My post and photos describe my physical fea

Boston Massachusetts  francostoio 44    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Looking for someone who make me laugh
Just ask

Hyde park Massachusetts  sexysandy2016 50    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
TemeT Nosce!!
Lets chat and get to know each other.

Avon Massachusetts  BigMike_8711 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
I need something different
23 years youngHaven't dated in a while, So giving this a shot. I'm laid back, outgoing about 90% of the time... And staring at a wall stoned the other 10% lol I love sports, still

Brockton Massachusetts  BostonBeard 23    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Looking for a my soulmate lol
looking for women with a sense of humor,who like movies,hangingout, meeting my friends, and who is a true romatic like myself. Try me,im fun.. I love listen 2 music and making people laugh.

Chelsea Massachusetts  Breal2927 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Fortune favors the bold
I know this is probably going to look like every other profile you've seen but in my case, it's all true! I am a genuine, easy-going, down to earth guy with a great sense of humor. I am always in

Winthrop Massachusetts  Apt125 43    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Agawam singles
Amherst singles
Andover dating
Attleboro singles
beverly singles
Billerica dating
boston dating
Braintree dating
brockton dating
brookline singles
Burlington dating
Cambridge singles
Chelmsford dating
Chicopee dating
dartmouth dating
Dracut dating
fall river singles
Falmouth singles
fitchburg singles
Framingham dating
gardner singles
Haverhill dating
Holyoke dating
Hyannis dating
Leominster singles
lowell singles
lynn singles
malden dating
marlboro singles
Methuen singles
Middleboro singles
milford dating
Natick dating
new bedford singles
North Attleboro dating
norton dating
peabody singles
Pittsfield singles
plymouth singles
Randolph singles
Revere singles
Taunton singles
Tewksbury dating
Waltham singles
wareham singles
West Springfield dating
westfield singles
Weymouth singles
Woburn singles
worcester dating