Online Dating in Leavenworth for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Leavenworth singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

Meet Singles
picture #2 and #3are recent.
Thanks for checking out my profile! Im a very laid back guy, very positive, I work alot and do well at my jobs.I own my home, car and two motorcycles.I enjoy shooting at the range.Ive play drums for 2

kcmo Missouri  ThomasLowry 50    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service

Kansas City Missouri  acebaby816 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Want a Barbie? Go to Target!
Thanks for stopping by! I use this for entertainment purposes only!!!! 99% of you are taken/married and the other 1% just wants a booty call no matter what your page says. Come on now, get real and pu

Shawnee Kansas  Stang.Girl04 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
I'm pretty laid back easy going and like meeting new people. Just moved to Kansas city for school, will graduate August 2015 with my associates degree in Diesel Mechanics. Just looking to find some

Kansas City Missouri  boot_05 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
I can Usher glide. What do you bring? ;)
Give me some time to revamp this section with things most people don't read. :)

Kansas City Kansas  missyanne458 30    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Snapchat sydneygmay. :)
I have two kids who come before anyone. I don't have time for bs and looking for someone serious. I'm not looking for a one night stand. If you want to you want to get to know me better, message me. I

Kansas City Missouri  sydneygmay2 21    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Truly a sweet hearted beautiful soul lookin 4 love
Sweet, caring, fun, down to earth country bumkin!

Dearborn Missouri  LonelyEYES_Lookin4myFOREVER 33    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
I'm looking for FRIENDS,Can you be my friend?
I like Out doors Activities,watch movies,

Independence Missouri  marvin0305 25    Single Man Seeking Men

Dating Online
No "princess or divas" women only. Humorous too
I don't have much to say here. I think physical attraction dictates who "wants to meet me" but I'm very smart and try to make everything fun. I have a lot of interests, I sing and play just about ever

Kansas city Missouri  acousticguy 28    Single Man Seeking Women

let's chill
I like going to the park and just hanging out. . Im a romantic at heart and love very hard. Some say sometimes im misunderstood but just ask questions.PS if u don't like big guys don't bother.

overland park Kansas  bigmike0987 34    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Atchison singles
Basehor singles
Baxter Springs singles
Bonner Springs singles
Chanute singles
Cherryvale singles
Clay Center dating
Coffeyville singles
countryside singles
Dodge City dating
Fort Leavenworth singles
Fort Riley dating
Fort Scott dating
fredonia dating
Garnett dating
Goddard dating
Great Bend dating
Haysville singles
Hutchinson dating
junction city singles
lawrence dating
Leavenworth dating
Leawood singles
Lenexa dating
liberal singles
Maize dating
McPherson singles
Merriam singles
mission dating
Mulvane singles
Neodesha singles
olathe dating
Osage City dating
osawatomie dating
Ottawa singles
overland dating
overland park singles
Paola singles
Parsons dating
pittsburg singles
Pratt dating
salina singles
shawnee dating
Shawnee Mission dating
Tonganoxie singles
topeka dating
Wamego singles
Wellington dating
wichita singles
Winfield dating