Kearney Local Singles interested in Online Dating

On Plentyoffish.com you message thousands of other local singles. Online dating via plentyoffish doesn't cost you a dime. Paid dating sites can end up costing you hundreds of dollars a year without a single date. If you are looking for free online dating in Kearney than sign up right now!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other Kearney singles Register HERE


Start meeting new people in Kearney with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

have you been looking for me?
So....I like my 70-80's music and a little country. Not a lot of down time but looking to start slowing down to smell the roses...and relax a bit. Enjoy car and home projects....seems relaxing for the

kearney Nebraska  urnicgy 55    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Carefully looking
Ask I'll file in the blanks not into sugar coating things will tell it like it is!! Looking for someone with the same interests family is very important to me. I like to have fun but not apposed to st

Kearney Nebraska  cat_459 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Looking to find the one
I'm a very sweet caring guy who works hard to get to my goals I have for myself I have a huge heart and loves to have fun would give anyone shirt off my back if they needed it just tired of the games

Around Nebraska  farmerjj9980 36    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Looking for my best friend
Hi online dating is hard it's even harder for me I transport campers so I travel a lot I don't think online dating is for me but I'm still going to give this a go anybody out there interested let me k

Atlanta Nebraska  dog1112 59    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
"Are you gay?"- My Grandma
A little about me, I'm just as at home reading a book as am I a going out the bars. I enjoy sitting on the porch and having a beer on a nice evening. I'm not very good about talking about myself so, m

Funk Nebraska  rmeguir2 30    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Kind, funny, sweet!
Middle age man looking for fun and laughs. I enjoy movies, camping, fishing and taking a walk in the park. I would consider myself funny and sweet. I am not looking for a serious relationship, but i

Kearney Nebraska  bocke1993 42    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Check yes or no
Don't let the age fool you, I act like I'm older than what I am. 95% of the time I'm working and the other 5% I'm with my dog, family or friends. Any questions just ask, I'm an open book.

Alma Nebraska  maddie_4 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Hello
I've got a good personality,I enjoy camping, fishing and good conversation...I've been widowed for 6 years now ...I'm ready to meet new friends.

kearney Nebraska  lucu3452 71    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Do you know who you remind me of?
I enjoy great conversations and being able to have it carry into an array of subjects. I love getting to know people from all walks of life and hearing the stories they have to tell. I work in th

Kearney Nebraska  namelessNe 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Just looking
...

Kearney Nebraska  wb7079 29    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
 
Alda singles
Ayr singles
beatrice dating
Beaver Crossing singles
Bee dating
Brady singles
Cozad singles
Daykin dating
fairbury singles
Gering dating
Glenrock dating
Gothenburg singles
grand island singles
Hartington singles
Hershey singles
Holdrege dating
Howells dating
Inman singles
Kearney singles
KImball dating
La Vista dating
LaVista dating
leicester singles
Leigh singles
lincoln singles
Malmo dating
Mascot dating
Merriman singles
Minden singles
Nebraska City singles
North Platte dating
Oconto dating
omaha dating
Papillion dating
Pilger singles
Plattsmouth dating
Prague singles
Prosser dating
Scandinavia singles
Scottsbluff dating
South Sioux City dating
Stromsburg singles
Tekamah singles
Thurston dating
Ulysses dating
University Place singles
Wahoo singles
Wausa dating
Willowdale dating
Wynot dating