Online Dating in South Pasadena for Free

Meet thousands of local South Pasadena singles, as the worlds largest dating site we make dating in South Pasadena easy! Plentyoffish is 100% Free, unlike paid dating sites. You will get more interest and responses here than all paid dating sites combined!

Over 1,500,000 Daters login every day to Plentyoffish.com, we are the market leader in Canada, UK, Australia, US, Ireland and New Zealand, so come meet and chat with other South Pasadena singles Register HERE


Online Dating
I'm a hopeless romantic & girls are just hopeless
I'm looking for someone to distract me from work, someone to bar hop with and shoot pool, catch a band play, someone to go on adventures with,or my favorite just stay home and cuddle and watch the wal

Long Beach California  Jarid.LBC 37    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
"What! You too?"
How does anyone shrink a 3D life into a 2D profile? The pictures I've chosen say more about me than words but words are necessary, especially when you look like I do :) We are the sum of

Sherman Oaks California  SumoftheParts 55    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Let's go on a hike
I enjoy outdoor activities especially hikes and the beach. Going on adventures are always fun and I like to take tons of pictures. I love hearing people's stories as far as where they came from where

Japan California  Rugaberto7 19    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
I only need 1.
I'm human, 98% real. The other 2% would be these lashes and the weave! Haha, I'm lacking 1 sweet friend .. we all need 1. @********WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site o

los California  tootsiexo 26    Single Woman Seeking Women

Online Dating
Go ahead, message me! ;!
I am an independent, professional woman...Loyal to a fault & very close to my family. I have worked hard to be where I am today. I love my life, and am looking to find someone to share it with.

Yorba linda California  CinBad5143 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
man plans, god laughs
I am entitled to a life of my own designIf I were a car, I'd be a '69 mustang ragtop corvertible painted mint, with cream leather interior. All chrome detailing. Photographer,

Los Angeles California  LAkingston 26    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
looking for a nerdy girl
i like to work out and chill at the beach all day and drink even though its illegal, i also like to game alot online and perfer the person that finds me interesting to be the same way aswell but besid

Buena Park California  WilsonComeBack714 18    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Nocturnal
Looking to meet people that I can get along with to hang out and enjoy whatever it is out there. I am focusing on my career and very determined to be successful. I anticipate to have zero work life ba

West Hollywood California  nancyt2885 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
hey :)
Im here trying to make new friends meet new people and see where it goes from there im a pretty cool chill guy, hit me up

Wilmington California  greeneyez025 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Can you feel the warmth of my smile?
LET ME TELL YOU A BIT ABOUT MYSELF:I'm 5'11" ft tall...athletic, chocolate complexion with piercing brown eyes...and full, plump lips...I love to eat out, try new things, drink fine win

Los Angeles California  eros04 28    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
anaheim dating
bakersfield dating
beverly hills dating
chico dating
Chula Vista singles
concord singles
corona dating
Costa Mesa singles
el cajon singles
escondido singles
fairfield singles
fontana dating
fremont dating
fresno singles
fullerton singles
hayward dating
hemet singles
huntington beach dating
irvine dating
long beach singles
los angeles singles
modesto singles
moreno valley singles
north hollywood dating
oakland dating
oceanside singles
ontario dating
orange dating
Oxnard singles
palmdale singles
pasadena dating
Pomona singles
rancho cucamonga singles
redding singles
riverside singles
roseville singles
sacramento singles
san bernardino dating
san diego singles
san francisco singles
san jose dating
santa ana singles
santa monica singles
santa rosa dating
stockton singles
torrance singles
victorville dating
visalia singles
vista singles
whittier dating