Shakopee Personals

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Shakopee singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Meet Singles
Fill in the blank
When they say 2% milk, I don't know what the other 98% is

Osseo Minnesota  hunt1ryan 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Cuzzz Whyyyyyy Notttt?!?!
Hi I'm a pretty easy going guy looking for an honest, smart and fun woman....I like all different sports and music and am just as likely to be enjoying a night in relaxing as I am to be out and about

Little Canada Minnesota  Yutopc23 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
May the best be yet to come
I like tp go hiking and camping fishing. Outdoors stuff. I am a home.body and enjoy just being at home. I like to go to games, or bingo or casinos. Movies. Dinner. I wpuld like tp find someone to m

Osseo Minnesota  jaredjohn 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Hi
I'm planning on going back to school in the fall to become a nurse. I love being outside fishing, hiking, fires at night.

Eagan Minnesota  katieslam 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
A life of laughter makes me a :) camper!
We are all a little weird and life's a litte weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE. -Dr. Seuss

Minneapolis Minnesota  livinglaughingloving_life 32    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Double Back Your Money Guarantee!!
A couple funny stories from my last Trip. I was in Washington DC. I was there on business but had a few hours to enjoy a couple monuments such as Vietnam and Korean War memorials Arlington National Ce

Eagan Minnesota  langenfz 50    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Get the star from the sky!!!
Hallo

Chaska Minnesota  sexyandiknow2149 26    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
50 Shades of Fun
Hello,Thank you for checking out my profile. In June 2014, I led my first week long bicycle camping trip called the Tour of Minnesota formerly the Klobuchar Ride as Ride Director. I hav

Chaska Minnesota  Drummingcyclist 52    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
I love my dog. So far, thats your only competition
*Full time photographer for 6 years.*Hair and Make Up Artist for weddings.*Former High School Dance Team Coach. *I have curves... a lot of curves. *Christ Follower. It's ok if you

Apple Valley Minnesota  sjphoto 31    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Seeking one really good man
MusicArtTheatreTravel Reading BonfiresCampingBeing outdoorsWorking out

Mounds View Minnesota  MSPLONELY 35    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Albert Lea dating
Anoka dating
Bemidji dating
blaine dating
brainerd singles
BROOKLYN CENTER singles
brooklyn park dating
burnsville dating
cambridge singles
Champlin dating
Chaska dating
Cloquet dating
Columbia heights dating
COTTAGE GROVE singles
Crystal dating
Detroit Lakes dating
duluth singles
Eagan singles
Eden Prairie singles
Edina singles
elk river dating
faribault dating
fridley singles
hastings singles
Hibbing singles
hopkins dating
Inver Grove Heights dating
Lakeville dating
Little Canada dating
mankato singles
maple grove singles
maplewood dating
minneapolis singles
Minnetonka dating
moorhead singles
Owatonna singles
Plymouth dating
Prior Lake singles
Red Wing singles
richfield dating
Rosemount dating
Saint Paul dating
Saintcloud dating
SaintPaul dating
Shakopee dating
St paul singles
st. paul dating
White Bear Lake singles
willmar singles
winona singles