Online Dating in Lompoc for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Lompoc singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Lompoc with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Meet Singles
hello there new here
I know I don't have a lot of my profile is because I really think of this I guess you could say I'm old fashion I rather talk to someone to get to know you read their bios and dislikes .I'd rather win

lompoc California  Danielfxmxj85 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Want that connection again
Just moved back home to California after almost nine years away! Went away to college in Virginia, worked in Texas for the last two years and now finally back full circle. Looking to meet an awesome g

Santa Maria California  EsflSean 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Asian fusion
First n all!! Hello pof! How u doing?! Lol! Well of course let's go straight to the point.. I'm very independent and I love having a good time. I been on my own and I work a lot. My schedule is hectic

Central coast California  kellovangstar 25    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Grab a bucket and a mop cause I'm a mess
I love going to concerts, going to see falling in reverse In January, followed by 21 pilots and panic at the disco, can't wait for the new year :)

Santa maria California  CrystalLynn0203 22    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
KCCO
From North Dakota, been in Cali for almost 3 years. Looking for someone to lift and explore places with!Honestly, if you are interested in talking or meeting shoot me a message

Lompoc California  jham9464 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Looking for my forever friend; friends first
I like to talk and laugh and write. I want to publish a book of poetry some day. I like most types of music and want to Karaoke before I die but don't let that fool you, I have a horrible voice. I lik

Santa Maria California  BeMyFriendN805 49    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Looking to Meet my other half
I am a Woman who likes younger an older men. I like dancing, movie, BBQs, camping, fishing an riding my Harley. I don't want to be owned nor do I want to own anyone else. I just want to share my life

Santa Maria California  not2old2luv 56    Single Woman Seeking Men

It's the little things..
I'm pretty straightforward. So no wondering where ya stand with me. A smile is a smile and a frown is a frown. An 95% of the time it's a smile. The other 5% is when life is Kickin ya in the @$$. So I

Solvang California  Lookin4McLeon 44    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
if you have no self-respect, don't bother
If you are interested please don't hesitate to MESSAGE MEI'm a Residential Care Provider/CCW for at-risk youth at a 24 hour facility (group home).I been playing soccer since I was 5, ab

Lompoc California  soCcer_kidd1 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Making the best of life.
Going to start out by being honest. If you don't like what you read, you can move on and there will be no hard feelings. To begin with, I live with my Dad. If that immediately turns you off, feel free

Orcutt California  KWKOOL 32    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
anaheim dating
bakersfield dating
beverly hills dating
chico dating
Chula Vista singles
concord singles
corona dating
Costa Mesa singles
el cajon singles
escondido singles
fairfield singles
fontana dating
fremont dating
fresno singles
fullerton singles
hayward dating
hemet singles
huntington beach dating
irvine dating
long beach singles
los angeles singles
modesto singles
moreno valley singles
north hollywood dating
oakland dating
oceanside singles
ontario dating
orange dating
Oxnard singles
palmdale singles
pasadena dating
Pomona singles
rancho cucamonga singles
redding singles
rialto dating
riverside singles
roseville singles
sacramento singles
san bernardino dating
san diego singles
san francisco singles
san jose dating
santa ana singles
santa rosa dating
stockton singles
torrance singles
Vallejo singles
victorville dating
visalia singles
whittier dating