Online Dating in Diamond bar for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Diamond bar singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Diamond bar with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Dating Online
Oh! Look!! Shiny object!!
I really do not care if you go to the gym and post it on here. none of my business cuz to be honest with you i rather go for somebody that can eat a whole pizza and drink a beer and not care..ha!

temple city California  tazzi86 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
MIXEDBIRACIAL MAN
Do you like 90s music: Bobby Brown, SWV, Brownstone, New Edition, Guy, Father MC, Jodeci just to name a few.....I do love all other music to Smooth Jazz, alternative rock, Rock. Nothing like enjoying

Norwalk California  BiracialMixedMan 41    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Sweet As Sugar????.. Cold As Ice ?????
Ask away...

Paramount California  Marialokz 21    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
Im lookin for a beauitful lady nside n out
Im More of An Ask Me Type Of Person And Ill Tell U. I Love All Music And I Love My 2 Lovely Daughters, Im n2 Playing Basketball, Softball, Soccer, And Love Danceing. My Goals Is To Own A Couple Of Bui

fontana California  MsNecole12 38    Single Woman Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Friends First
I am an outgoing spontaneuos fellow. I love all types of music but i prefer r&b and hip hop. I love the beach, exercising traveling, clubing and just having good time . real laid back dude.I would lov

Corona California  SincereBrother 42    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
1st read my Bio
First and Formost I'm not here to meet up and have one night stand !! I'm not like that sorry !! I'm here to meet friends!! Not here for hook ups, one night stand !!!! I think I'm way better then that

Downey California  Godinez89 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Hello is it me your looking for
I'm going to give the on line dating world another try. I'm a easy going genuine guy that is fun to be around. I do have a sense of humor that can be dry sometimes. I enjoy going bowling, playing poo

Orange California  StangGTR007 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Gone...
I like to play soccer .i work. I like outdoor activities. Like to try things out. Love eating . hmu

Pomona California  eedgrrr420 23    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
Hi There!
Hello my fellow fishes. I'm a helluva nice guy.... polite as phuck! I would describe myself as a home body, but I enjoy a big night out once in a while. I love going to the Hollywood Bowl,

santa ana California  moviefanatic74 42    Single Man Seeking Women

Century 2010
I am a responsible mature person (who acts 29). I have great organizational skills 95% of the time the other 5% is daily life happening. I am a bargain trip hunter/leader with a great sense of humor.

Brea California  Century2010 61    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
anaheim dating
bakersfield dating
beverly hills dating
chico dating
Chula Vista singles
concord singles
corona dating
Costa Mesa singles
el cajon singles
escondido singles
fairfield singles
fontana dating
fremont dating
fresno singles
fullerton singles
hayward dating
hemet singles
huntington beach dating
irvine dating
long beach singles
los angeles singles
modesto singles
moreno valley singles
north hollywood dating
oakland dating
oceanside singles
ontario dating
orange dating
Oxnard singles
palmdale singles
pasadena dating
Pomona singles
rancho cucamonga singles
redding singles
rialto dating
riverside singles
roseville singles
sacramento singles
san bernardino dating
san diego singles
san francisco singles
san jose dating
santa ana singles
santa rosa dating
stockton singles
torrance singles
Vallejo singles
victorville dating
visalia singles
whittier dating