Online Dating in Penticton for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Penticton singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Penticton with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Free Dating
Summer & Wine & Country = Good Times
I love my life, you only live once so take chances. My kids are my world and I love to do family oriented events. I one day would like to share my life with somemone who is special to me. Right now I

Penticton British Columbia  eternity_7 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
:)
Interested in intellectual deep - conversationalists !! Family / career/ Healthy lifestyle / fitness/ food/ movies/drinks/ friends / travel/ new places/ sun / beach / candies / treats and mo

Kelowna British Columbia  missesWorld 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
looking for the one
im helping my brother find a girlfriend because everybody needs that special someone to fall in love with and hopefully that person that leads to a connection with him possabily get married

PENTICTON British Columbia  ziggys2015 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Smart is sexy!
I like intelligent, passionate, strong minded women who are intense, quick witted, funny and eccentric. You know when you're having a conversation with someone and they are clearly very exited and wan

West Kelowna / Vancouver British Columbia  LoadedWords 30    Single Woman Seeking Women

Young spirit. Old soul.
Laughing . Gardening.Philosophy.Spiritual.Talking about life, global issues , facing my own challenges.Learning anything and everything.Climbing cliffs.Snowboarding.

Kelowna British Columbia  loveloud9 25    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Be real
Ask me. It's never a dull moment random and spontaneous. I real and willing to put my ass out there... Just take my gaurd down and let's see. Ahh any self respectful ladies on pof?

Peachland British Columbia  canadianbeer4444 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Hi!!
I love cooking, listening to good music, painting, gardening, skiing, swimming, pic-nics, pedal biking, simple life in nature.. I am simple and refined, I like positive people, and some culture i

Penticton British Columbia  susiemusics 54    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
Looking for a amazing kind guy that's me
I don't know what to put in here just send me a messege and I'll respond to you

West Kelowna British Columbia  kirtis1991 25    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
iooking to have that someone
I would like to meet some one to spend time with, like the out doors camping swimmingsite seeing sports presently looking for a friend first that may work into a relationship Like pets

Okanagan Falls British Columbia  chashoule 55    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Unicorn
if I don't awnser.. 75% chance I purposely didn't, 25% I didn't see.. if it's the ladder I'm sorry. Looking to meet someone who is willing to put in the effort. Narcissists, hookups, mass cokehead

Penticton British Columbia  cdodge31 31    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
abbotsford dating
Aldergrove dating
burnaby singles
campbell river dating
Castlegar dating
chilliwack dating
Comox dating
coquitlam singles
Courtenay singles
cranbrook dating
Dawson Creek singles
delta dating
duncan singles
Fort St John dating
kamloops dating
kelowna dating
langley singles
maple ridge singles
Merritt singles
mission dating
nanaimo dating
Nelson dating
new westminster singles
north vancouver singles
parksville dating
penticton singles
pitt meadows singles
Port Alberni dating
Port Coquitlam dating
Port Moody dating
powell river singles
prince george dating
Prince Rupert dating
Quesnel dating
richmond dating
Salmon Arm singles
smithers dating
Sooke singles
Squamish singles
surrey singles
Terrace singles
Trail singles
vancouver singles
vernon singles
victoria dating
West Vancouver singles
Westbank dating
Whistler singles
White Rock dating
Williams Lake dating