Astoria Personals

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Astoria singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Start meeting new people in Astoria with POF!

Start browsing and messaging more singles by registering to POF, the largest dating site in the world.

Meet Singles
Look for a sweet girl
Chdjcfnxf t g f d g u r. S ft h. Did so I kik. I j June e d f r. R tfnnxnd t g f did f d d d d zndjzndnzxjfhndn f the f g s d g t f g t e do f f d d d d. Did d d. D D.C. C

Brooklyn New York  alleyezonmebk 31    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
I'm a very nice person
I like Spanish musicI like to play with my sonI like to watch TV sometimesI like getting to know new people at times.

Mount Vernon New York  Tinabelle101 18    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Honesty goes a long way
Most women these days want a complete person, but yet the fail to realize that if they are complete they don't need someone else to come in and possibly ruin their complete lives. I am a work in progr

Brooklyn New York  theprodigialson 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
SMILING AND ENJOYING LIFE....
No I'm here. Still working on developing the profile. My apologies.

New Jersey New Jersey  Redrubia777 49    Single Woman Seeking Men

It's just lunch!
I love cooking, gardening, a good movie, a ride upstate, atlantic city, friends.I've been alone for a while, contented with myself but missing that special someone in my life. I adore my grown u

Staten Island New York  cece1221 63    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Loooking for other half
34, live and work in North Jersey, originally from Central NJ, looking to date. Enjoy exploring the city, going to the movies, trying new bars and types of food. I love seeing my family whenever I

north bergen New Jersey  Mikey14153 34    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Fresh start
I'm about my business and family...please don't come at me disrespectful cause im not that chick

Brooklyn New York  butterfliez82 34    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
like window shopping in an insane asylum
I have hobbies and interests, but if I write them all here what will we talk about.

Belford New Jersey  quint71 45    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Looking for me
I am cool and laid back, like to have fun when the time is right. enjoy sports. About 90 percent of the people i come across like me the other 10 percent are haters. always down to try new things as l

Queend New York  smoove100 32    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Looking for Mr Right
I am an energetic individual who is close with and loves her family and friends. I work hard and play hard. I love the gym, beach, travel, sports, dancing, anything outdoors and having fun. I am open

Forest Hills New York  PISexy1 44    Single Woman Seeking Men

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
albany singles
astoria dating
Babylon dating
Bay Shore dating
binghamton singles
bronx singles
brooklyn singles
buffalo singles
cheektowaga singles
Clifton Park dating
cortland singles
Elmira dating
flushing singles
Fort Drum singles
glens falls singles
GREECE singles
hamburg dating
hempstead singles
ithaca singles
jamaica singles
jamestown singles
kingston singles
liverpool dating
lockport dating
Long Island singles
manhattan singles
middletown singles
New Rochelle dating
new york singles
newburgh dating
Niagara falls dating
North Tonawanda dating
ny singles
nyc singles
Patchogue singles
Plattsburgh singles
poughkeepsie singles
queens dating
Queens Village singles
rochester singles
saratoga springs dating
schenectady dating
staten island dating
syracuse singles
tonawanda dating
utica dating
watertown singles
westchester dating
white plains dating
yonkers singles