Online Dating in Murray for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Murray singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Dating Service
Looking for friends and fun!
Hello!I am a very hard working and independent woman, who is searching for the same. I would love to meet someone who is respectful, loving, kind,, thoughtful, etc. I know it is a lot to ask. I r

Salt Lake City Utah  Kirbie77 46    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
Don't be shy.
Hi there fellas im going to try this again but only for fun this time. It seems to be that I was in no way shape or form ready for what I happen to end up with on here last time I thought this was a

West valley Utah  LaRose694 36    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
Oh Heyy!!
Hmmmm about me. I am outgoing and energetic. I like to spend time with friends and family when I get the chance. I have a good stable job so not looking for someone to "take care of me". My interes

Bennion Utah  giggasmom325 33    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
looking for love
im not sure what to write here if you have any questions about me i would be happy to answer them for you ill start with a bit about myself. I am a nerd i play video games and read comic books i like

Cedar Pass Utah  andrew2585 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
.i need a hero.
If you're a white guy and you message me there's about a 99.9% chance that I'm not gonna message you back so maybe don't even waste your time. You probably aren't going to be that 0.1% and I'm positiv

Salt Lake City Utah  MissA19 26    Single Woman Seeking Men

Online Dating
I scream. U scream. The police come. It's awkward.
I absolutely hate these parts I never know quite how to talk about myself :)I'm always making the people around me laugh and humor is extremely important to me. I'm full of surprises and unique l

Bountiful Utah  cuteairi88 26    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
I Love Lamp!
I enjoy my friends and family. I'm an assertive go getter with an "A" type personality, especially when it comes to work. I am a music and movie buff. The more funny the movie the better. I've been di

Sandy Utah  poseleven 38    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Hey
Engineering student at UVU, looking to meet new people. I love anything to do with cars and being outdoors.

Highland Utah  skyler_h_ 23    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Life's like a box of chocolates
I like the outdoors and I'm a big dodge fan love cars and like going to movies. I like to listen to rap some country and rock I play games when I have free time to as we'll.

West valley Utah  Moparfan801 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
Hit me up on voxer! Badassery Washington
I love music! I work for a media management company. I love it! I love the outdoorsy stuff, camping, fishing and hiking. I have a 4 yr old lil girl and of thats a problem get to stepping. Lol jk. I l

sandy Utah  Kwatty3 36    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
All Over singles
American Fork dating
bountiful singles
Brigham City singles
cedar singles
cedar city dating
draper singles
Dugway singles
Heber City dating
Hyrum dating
Ivins dating
Jensen dating
Kamas dating
Kaysville singles
kearns singles
Layton singles
Lehi singles
logan dating
Magna singles
Mona dating
Moroni dating
Murray singles
Nephi singles
North Salt Lake singles
ogden dating
Orem dating
Park City singles
Parowan singles
Pleasant Grove dating
provo singles
Riverton dating
Roy singles
SaintGeorge singles
salt lake dating
salt lake city dating
SALTLAKECITY singles
sandy dating
Santaquin singles
SLC dating
South Jordan dating
Spanish Fork singles
St George dating
St. George dating
st.george singles
Tooele dating
Tremonton singles
utah singles
west jordan dating
West Valley City singles
Woods Cross singles