Online Dating in Bellingham for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Bellingham singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Meet Singles
You get what you give
Hey, my names Bo.. I would really like to meet someone thats serious but can still have fun when it comes to starting a potential relationship. I'm pretty open minded to different types of people, I r

Burlington Washington  athletic_aesthetic 28    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
some cows are brown, human head weighs 8lbs
95% of women on here just need an ego boost and want to see how much attention they can get, kind of a waste of everyones time. Im looking for the other 5%I work 2 jobs realtor by day and I

surrey British Columbia  0odustino0 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
nice guy just checking things out
I like to consider myself to be socially shy (coined 2012) whatever that really means. I like to consider myself to be friendly and polite. Definitely dont believe that chivalry is dead. I like sponta

white rock British Columbia  amvarlow 27    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
You look like an angel in a field of butterflies.
Hi my name is Luke if you haven't guessed yet.I like:-Fishing-Hunting-Hiking-Camping-Video Games-country and rock musicI am in my dream job right

Sedro Woolley Washington  lukemaayer 24    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
Looking for some fun ? ;)
Stay at home mum of 5 just looking to meet new people and have some fun! ;) Maybe some conversation, getting to know each other then drinks or coffee! Not sure what I'm looking for

Abbotsford British Columbia  cruisegrl 45    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
Independent, can support myself and happy
I have lots to say but women are told they say too much so i will leave it up to you to ask the pertinent questions depending on what matters to you most. ;). I mean come on had anyone actually answer

Abbotsford British Columbia  zzzzzelous 45    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Online
checking this out
busy career and young son take up much of my time, but would like to find that person to share with.

Langley British Columbia  creek1010 41    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
She's the Perfect Storm
Well what can I say? I'm not your average girl I guess, I'm definitely NOT normal (what is normal anyway??) I grew up in Alberta, country girl and by no means a city girl... Not a fan of busy cities!

Surrey British Columbia  CiCi_Jay 29    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
bars just are not my thing
Well where to start. I wrote this once and clearly it wasn't informative enough. I would also just like to say, they don't give you an option for anything in between relationship and dating

aldergrove British Columbia  krisarmstrong9 30    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Looking around, just like everyone else
I love spending time with my dog. Going for walks and bike rides. Ask if you want to know anything else.

Kendal Washington  Obieskin 35    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
bellevue dating
Bellingham dating
bonney lake singles
Bothell dating
bremerton dating
BURIEN singles
Centralia dating
Chehalis singles
ellensburg dating
everett dating
federal way singles
Fort Lewis dating
Gig Harbor singles
Issaquah singles
Kelso dating
Kennewick dating
kent singles
kirkland singles
lacey dating
Lake Stevens singles
longview dating
lynnwood dating
marysville dating
moses lake singles
Mount Vernon singles
oak harbor singles
olympia singles
parkland dating
Pasco dating
Port Angeles dating
port orchard dating
Pullman singles
puyallup dating
redmond dating
renton singles
Richland dating
seattle dating
Shelton dating
Shoreline singles
Silverdale dating
Snohomish singles
Spanaway dating
spokane dating
Spokane Valley singles
tacoma dating
Tumwater dating
vancouver dating
walla walla singles
wenatchee dating
Yakima dating