Online Dating in Slidell for Free

The only 100% Free Online Dating site for dating, love, relationships and friendship. Register HERE and chat with other Slidell singles
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search


Online Dating
Im only two sheets to the wind!
What am I doing on herereaching down deep and winning one for the gipperNever tell people your problems, 90% dont care and the other 10% are glad you have themnormal and

New Orleans Louisiana  McDaddy504 35    Single Man Seeking Women

Free Dating
From okc headed to the n.o. looking 4 friends
Hello I'm a very independent women looking for a man that is independent as we'll I'm so tired of seeing men on here saying they looking for something REAL But won't even try to get to know me I'm ver

New orleans Louisiana  cherryBaeBe 27    Single Woman Seeking Men

Dating Service
We're all looking for something.
Love music and sports. Sports complete me I play them daily. Soccer and basketball are my favorite. Get to know me tell me about you. Or just talk. Don't be afraid to say hi." Change is life

Baton Rouge Louisiana  Antney94 22    Single Man Seeking Women

Online Dating
Let's do this...kik beachmind
Like to meet new people and hear their stories.

Nola Louisiana  drewd96s 26    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Service
King
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$))))$

New orleans Louisiana  Freemason504 23    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
I am the strangest person you will ever meet.
People would call me a giant cake of normality sprinkled and frosted with eccentric toppings.Parents raised me to be a gentleman and proudly show that to everyone who don't believe chivalry

Picayune Mississippi  EmeryRK 29    Single Man Seeking Women

Dating Online
Where's my soulmate
I'm 5'8, brown skinned, plus sized, with shoulder length hair. I'm originally from Laurel but I now stay in Picayune. I'm looking for someone to chill and enjoy life with. Absolutely no thu

picayune/Slidell Mississippi  ladytabb 33    Single Woman Seeking Men

Meet Singles
louisiana girl
Hey my names Maci! Im 20. I am a southern girl! Born and raised in southern Louisiana! I love fishing, shopping, bonfires, drinking and hanging out with friends and family, muddin, relaxin. I am very

slidellllllll Louisiana  macilol 20    Single Woman Seeking Men

Free Dating
no
Well,i love listening to music, going out to eat, and shopping..i love spoiling tha person im vibin with, so she will know with out doubt im good ppl...i go hard for what i want, im very Ambitious...

New Orleans Louisiana  calvinstr8 37    Single Man Seeking Women

Meet Singles
me n u?
Want no drama fun and laughter

Madisonville Louisiana  justoncenforall 44    Single Man Seeking Women

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
 
Abbeville dating
Amite dating
Bastrop dating
baton rouge singles
Belle Chasse singles
Bogalusa dating
Bossier singles
BOSSIER CITY singles
breaux bridge singles
broussard dating
Carencro dating
Chalmette singles
Crowley singles
Denham Springs singles
Deridder dating
Eunice singles
Fort Polk singles
gretna dating
hammond singles
Haughton singles
houma dating
Kenner dating
Lake Charles singles
LaPlace dating
leesville singles
mandeville dating
Marrero dating
metairie dating
monroe singles
Morgan City singles
Natchitoches dating
New Iberia dating
new orleans dating
opelousas dating
Pineville singles
Plaquemine dating
Ponchatoula dating
Port Allen dating
Rayne dating
Ruston singles
shreveport singles
Slidell singles
sulphur singles
thibodaux dating
Ville Platte singles
west monroe singles
Westwego singles
Winnsboro dating
Youngsville singles
Zachary dating