mid June: Dried mango. So good...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvvlyD2_rnU (this week's driving music - every project he has put out is very different and very good)
1) I'm wash and wear/cash and carry with a minimum wage frame of mind, my tastes are pretty simple, and chances are you'll see me in jeans/shorts and a t-shirt. I'm a good listener, often remember small details, and make my co-workers laugh with random stories and jokes. They ask where I come up with the stuff some of the stuff is improvised but often I have no idea.
2) I try to seize the best parts of each day and use the rest of the time to recharge and savour the next amazing moment. I don't sweat the small stuff because it's all small stuff. Everyday is an adventure.
3) You won't find me dressing up to go to a lounge or fancy restaurant for drinks after work, at a Canucks game, being fashionable and stylish, snowboarding (am I the only person who doesn't do that?), or training for Tough Mudder. You most likely will find me checking out and photographing bands, taking in a yoga class, planning my next trip, or checking out various events and film festivals around town.
4) I've always traveled and am always making plans for trips to learning about new destinations from other people. I tend to backpack and generally don't stay in fancy hotels. If I went to Mexico it would like be Mexico City and I'd spend my time eating street food, taking public transit, and things like that vs staying at a resort in Cancun.
5) Currently listening to: Baroness. Tragedy. Wintersun. That's been it for the last few days. I also like some country music. Not the top 40/pop-rock country but the old school twangy kind a la Hank Williams Sr and his grandson Hank III.
6) I've spent close to 3 years of my life in Africa, but I've also lived in Europe, Australia, and Asia as well as touring extensively in quite a few other places. I tend to travel very regularly as my job allows for quite a bit of time off and am shooting for more frequent but shorter trips this year.
7) I'm shooting to check out more fine arts type events so if you're interested in that type of thing let me know.
8) I've been described as being go with the flow, am rarely in a rush, and tend to walk slow because I take short steps. People that are shorter than I am tend to zoom ahead when we are walking together.
9) Yoga, photographing live music, and taking my younger cousin to watch movies take up some of my spare time. In terms of my interests I tend to hit way left or way right and rarely in the middle. People I meet are often surprised at the diversity of my interests.
10) I cook well (I'm always surprised at the number of people who say they can't or don't), am a good listener, and am the type to send flowers to a girl's workplace with a thoughtful note just because. Or drop by with lunch or home made soup in the winter...
A beverage of choice and a walk if it's nice out is okay by me. Nothing super active or exciting to avoid false positives so to speak. I'd also rather meet up sooner after a few messages to see if we get along in person rather than drawing things out messaging, phoning, and texting before finally meeting up. I am always happy to meet a new person and it's never time wasted even if it's just the one meeting. It's all good even if we'll never see each other again.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.