Hey! Well it's not always easy to describe yourself in a couple paragraphs but I'll give it a try...I'm a fun, caring, easy going 33 year old who enjoys life and spending time with family and friends. I thought I'd give this site another try to see if there's some interesting women out there who love to laugh, and just have a good time! I don't have many single friends left these days and I'm not really into the whole bar scene so I thought this might be a good way to meet someone new. I'm not into one night stands or hook-ups. Just looking for someone who might have a similar connection that could lead to a relationship.
A little more about me...I'm three years into my broadcasting career which I really enjoy. I'm independent and work keeps me pretty busy but I would make time for someone special.
- was born and raised in Calgary
- am a huge Flames and Stampeders fan
- do a variety of voice impersonations
- always enjoy singing karaoke
- am easy going and love to laugh with people
- am more of a night owl than an early bird
- enjoy getting exercise and spending time outdoors
- have a wide range of music tastes and a pretty large playlist...more favorite songs than favorite bands
- like reading and watching videos involving psychology, science and new discoveries
- think life is about doing that which excites you the most!
I'm looking for a woman in the age range of 25-35 who is fun to be with, full of energy, and has a great smile. Someone who doesn't mind going out and having a great time but one who also likes to cuddle up on the couch with a good movie every now and then. Also someone who cares for other people, is family oriented, honest and open-minded. I think what would work best would be an initial meet up for a drink to get to know each other which would hopefully lead to a "first date" involving a restaurant or pub and then doing some other fun activity after, such as going for a walk/hike, bowling, pool, mini-golf, or a live sporting event!