Who am I? You might ask. I might answer like this:
In a nutshell: I'm a nut (I'll let you decide which kind. Hopefully you're not allergic)
Longer description: Funny little thing with a kind heart and lot of love to give for all the world.
I like meeting new people, dancing the night away, singing my heart full, new experiences and adventures to explore the world. Also I love learning new languages and skills along the way.
Also I recently started to learn how to play ukulele. It's so much fun! I even wrote my first own song, maybe you'll help me fine tune it? Or write the next one with me?
I like spending time with friends, climbing, playing boardgames, bowling, badminton, swimming, carting, badminton, salsa dancing, singing, traveling the world, sun bathing, meeting interesting people, laughing my ass off.
If it's snows: let's put on snowshoes and conquer a mountain
If it rains: let's put on rain boots and go play in the puddles
If it's sunny: let the sunshine in!
If it's a mix of all of the above: Let's stay under the blankets by the fire, have some fondue and bottle of nice wine. I'll let you figure out the rest.
Useless/useful facts about me:
1. I can not eat anything sweet because I get nauseous. If it ever comes down to cake or death, I'd have no choice but to choose death. Please don't make me choose.
2. I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok. I sleep all night and I work all day.
3. I laugh and joke around a lot, this is one of the reasons why I look like I am 25 even though in real life I am close to 64. (and you know what to do when I'm 64, right?)
4. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. Wait, that's not about me.
5. I was meant to be born in a warm country, but something went wrong with the stork and it brought me to the coldest one possible. I will get him for that!
6. I love climbing and adventure. Doing new things and trying everything once. Life's too short to sit around doing nothing.
7. Once I came up with tons of great jokes. I have no memory of them anymore.
8. It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up: he throws up his stomach first, to dangle out of his mouth. He then uses his forearms to dig out all the stomach contents, then swallows the stomach back down again.
This one was just to grose you out.
9. I like xkcd comics and cyanide & happiness comics.
10. When I was a kid I wanted to be like Indiana Jones, balls and all.
11. My name was given to me by my older sister when she was just 4 years old, because of a story she liked.
12. I love dressing up in costumes. Even without an occasion, just to mess up with people.
13. Hitler was right, to kill himself.
14. I like chivalrous men. There's nothing more appealing than a gentleman. Too bad it's a dying breed.
15. Sometimes I like playing video games such as Resident Evil, God of War, Prince or Persia, GTA and so on.
16. I love listening to ted.com talks
17. I live in the moment and the moment is NOW.
18. Balloons are fun.
"Yes, that’s me
Look and you’ll see
My hair like a halo
My eyes full of laughter
My arms looking you after
My hands clapping with delight
My heart filled with caring
I’m the one you can depend on
I never let you down
My friends call me the clown
I live to laugh
I hope I can brighten up your day
I dream of jokes to say
It’s all clear as can be.
That’s positively, absolutely me"
I will let you be the judge of the rest.
Go carting, climbing or do something different than watch a movie (we can do that later). Try some new activity together.
Let's fly to Vegas and gamble.
Let's explore a new country together.
Let's go and crash someones wedding. You make extra points if you give a speech. :)