Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always
sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a
series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against
the sorry **stard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much
worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well
again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass
Yo MAMA so stupid when her husband asked her for sex she said female.
Yo mama so fat that she's got more chins then a Chinese phonebook
YO MAMA SO STUPID SHE JUMPED A GLASS WALL TO SEE WHAT WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Yo mama is so stupid when she saw a yellow bus, she said stop that twinky !!
Yo mama soo fat ... she stepped on my dogs tail and we had to rename him beaver!
Yo momma so old she was a waitress at the Last Supper.
Yo momma so fat when she got hit by a bus, she said, "Who threw that rock?"