- I do not come with any so called baggage.
-can cook and do it reasonably well,
-studied massage therapy for a while and can give a killer back/shoulder/foot, rub.
- Big fan of movies, live concerts, and interesting entertainment ( cirque du soleil, stomp, ect.)
- Educated, I currently hold 4 associates degrees (need a good foundation for when I go to med-school) and almost have my B.S. in my pursuit to be a doctor of optometry.
- I actually can and do read. Though it is mostly science stuff, I am currently reading a Biography on one of my all time icons, Nicola Tesla.
- I find trying to make people laugh is like jumping off the roof trying to hit the ground .. it just happens..
- I am the most fun you will have with your pants still on.. lol j/k but I am pretty fun at times .. I do have my moments.
- Though any more they seem to be not the skills that a lot of guys pride them self on, some of mine are, mechanic, carpentry, electrical, masonry ( stone work ), (I can build or fix about anything I put my mind to), Former tooling specialist ( I made all sorts of things out of all kinds of materials mostly for industrial use) musician, and botanist, just to list a few.
- I have had some things happen in my life which has given me perspective of what is important in life. things like valuing good people such as friends, family, and people close to you. I dont take many things for granted.
- I am loyal. yeah .. I know it is often looked at as uncool, but, I am good with that.. I was brought up old-school so i'm uncool like that.
Disclaimer: Trust is a big thing for me.. I am not a jealous person, and I am in no way controlling, but .. if you are into telling lies, cheating, into games, or are, married, or currently with someone and trying to see what other options there are.. please continue on to the next profile.. I dont even like being around people that cant be trusted, and I was never one for playing games.
Also, I put the income thing to where it is because you have to put something. I find it rude to ask someone about their income right off the bat. (especially in the first few dates) is in poor taste and makes you look really bad. asking a guy this from the start is like having a guy walk up to a woman and asking her bra size. just saying .. makes you wonder what their intentions are .. lol
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I like to play it by ear and let the cards fall where they may.. every situation and/or person is different and how can it be an adventure if it is already planned out??