Thanks for stopping by and reading up.. key features that make me different from others.
- I do not come with any so called baggage. can cook and do it reasonably well, studied massage therapy for over 10 years now.
- can take care of my own finances.
- don’t go to bars much. Though they are fun to do on occasion, But I am more of the gamer geek type.
- an equalist. Definitely not a control freak. I think that it is good to alternate responsibility within a relationship.
- I actually can and do read. Though it is mostly science stuff, I am currently reading a Biography on one of my all time heros Nicola Tesla.
I am working to finish my undergrad in BioChemistry and work toward my goal of becoming a legal drug dealer.. er .. pharmacist I mean.. (heh heh joke.. funny ha ha ? ) Lately I have taken on a healthier lifestyle and have found enjoyment in becoming more active. Got sick a couple years back and am trying to get back to or exceed where I was health wise, before I got sick. In recovering from that, it forced me into my so called life changes. probably for the better and I have found it to be not so bad. Would be nice to find someone to motivate and join me with this new healthier lifestyle to keep my momentum up.
I enjoy making people smile or laugh. I do have tattoos that were professionally done, but none that cant be covered when need be.. I used to back in the day spend a lot of tattoo in the studio that I had my work done in. It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of interesting people who passed through there. I always found it cool that most had a story to go with their art. aside of that I like movies, Music, Concerts, and oddly enough school. I like to learn new things and see new places.
what would be great is if I found someone who I really clicked with.. you remember those days? when you found someone you clicked with and it made life fun again? remembering how it felt hearing from them just made your day, or you always looked forward to the next time you would be getting together. that funny feeling you get when the phone rings and you see that it s them.. It would be kewl to meet someone who can keep can keep up and have great conversation with. from there who knows where it could go ..
Trying to answer this is like trying to pick out what you are going to were months in advanced. I would have to say that it would depend on the person as to what we would do. but as a generic, maybe go to a coffee shop or dinner. Do something where we could chat and learn more about each other..