I am truly happy with my life, and I have achieved many of my goals: I own a home, have a great job and have surrounded myself with wonderful family and friends. I am looking forward to sharing the next part of my life with someone who will go to hockey games with me, make me laugh, and sit through the occasional romantic comedy.
Important Radiostar facts:
1) I am fiercly patriotic -- don't try to tell me that Canada has no history. I didn't spend four years studying nothing.
2) I love to read. I have perfected the art of reading in the shower because I hate putting my book down.
3) I hate mustard. Won't eat it. Don't even want to acknowledge its existance. I'm normally a sweet young lady, but if you try and make me eat mustard, I'll be forced to kill you.
4) I really enjoy politics. I'm geeky and I'll admit it. I could discuss politics all day -- but the more I know about politics, the more politicians scare me.
5) I firmly believe Disney musicals are highly under-rated. I will always hold out hope that sometime, somewhere, the entire world will break out in song... it could happen.