DISCLAIMER: Due to the recent skyrocketing heroin problem in NH, I am forced to post this notice:
IF YOU ARE A CRACKER JACK, METH HEAD, HEROIN WHORE OR ANY OTHER JUNKIE, PLEASE PASS BY MY PROFILE. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW IT!!!!
All others, please read on!
Hi, how are ya?! Thanks for taking a peek at my profile! As you can see from my interests, I like to do a lot of different things and have a wide range of interests, some of which are outside the norm. I'm really interested in the paranormal from a historical and forensic aspect, but I'm not what's considered "Goth" or weird so it's important for me to find someone who is comfortable with those same interests.
Personality-wise I'm a bit shy at first but am very warm and affectionate once I get to know you. A strong physical relationship is very important to me. I'm hoping to find someone who enjoys kissing as much as I do, and likes to hold my hand in public without being embarrassed.
I love old-fashioned fun like going parking on a Friday night or making out at the movies. I've found that a lot of people in my age range don't seem to enjoy those carefree times anymore. I'm REALLY big on public displays of affection, so if you're not the kissing type, I'll throw ya back.
My musical interests span a wide range as well. I listen to everything from Ozzy to the Maedaeval Baebes.
The professional in me has been a Paralegal for about ten years but I am in the midst of a 360 career change. I am currently a full time student working on a degree in nursing. And yes, I do work and support myself, too.
Let's see, what else can I tell you about myself? Here's a few seasonal things I enjoy:
Autumn, Halloween (Yes, I'm the lady with the coolest house in the neighborhood and the GOOD candy! ) Haunted Houses (especially with a big, strong man to protect me or laugh his butt off at me while I run away screaming! ) Pumpkin carving and fights with the slimy stuff inside! Bonfires, campfires and stuff with a beer or hotchocolate, or whatever Playing ball with the kids and the dogs, raking leaves and long drives to the mountains to see the color. I like Summer, but not really into the heat. Snowmobiling in the winter is awesome! I miss my sled and will be replacing it when school is done and I have more time to ride. (like most guys, I lost a lot of my toys due to relationship endings)
Now here's a few things I just don't care for:
1. Dishonesty-At the first lie you're gone. Don't do it. I give honesty, I expect it in return.
2. Presumptions/Assumptions-Don't presume I'm going to be dictated to. Communicate with me.
3. People who don't know how to have fun and don't want to learn how! If you say the word 'Adventure!' but you're home sitting in a closet with your crack pipe, move on. Don't even wave when you go by. I need someone who can get off their ass and have a good time.
4. Closed minds. Open yours up to another's point of view. You just might learn something new. I'm Pagan spiritually, so embrace what that means to me, and learn about my ways. That doesn't mean you have to practice with me-just respect me enough to encourage my individuality.
5. Illegal drug use. I am 420 friendly, however anything beyond that-you don't have a chance in hell with me.
6. Cheating. I consider cheating as seeing another woman after we have entered into a committed relationship. I DON'T consider it seeing other people while we're dating and making up our minds getting to know people. So if you have a problem with the fact that I may have others I'm already getting to know, I'm probably not the girl for you.
I'm not looking for someone who's inconsiderate, self-absorbed, and emotionally detached. Guys, you gotta be emotionally available! And your ex needs to be just that...an ex...not someone you're still seeing and spending holidays with. If you've got kids and need to keep things friendly, that's one thing...but keep her out of my bed when I'm not home!
So if you've made it this far, drop me a note and introduce yourself! We just might like each other!
PS...I've got more recent pics within the last three weeks...POF won't let me upload them here...something about the pixels being too small...if you'd like to see something recent, send me a place to send it to, and I'll ship one or two...
Get together for coffee, go out for ice cream, just do something fun where we can interact and get to know each other without all the pain in the backside stuff in the way.