...I might have to hire a tutor!
Top 10 reasons you want to meet me in real life
10. If you bookmark my profile or add me as a favourite, it won't offer new information every time you open it.
9. You won't know if I look like my picture if you don't see for yourself.
8. I'd really like to make you smile, and I honestly don't think my writing is funny enough to do that. You also miss out on the hand gestures I made while writing it.
7. I work for myself, and I'm just tired of the drama that comes when I end an office romance.
6. Help save the planet! The less time you spend with your computer on, the longer...uh...conserving resources and such...See? It doesn't work without a visual!
5. It may be called 'online dating' but dating usually implies that you actually GO somewhere...
4. Spontaneity requires giving up the use of your UNDO button. Like I had to do right there when I accidentally deleted "Spontaneity".
3. I love watching movies, going to live shows, exploring galleries and museums with good company. If I have to write it all out to tell you what I thought about it, it starts to feel like homework!
2. Enjoying somebody's company in comfortable silence does not include the hum from my computer monitor.
1. You don't really want to be stuck giving affection to your computer, do you?
I'd be happy if we turned out to be friends, but thrilled if anything more comes from meeting you.
In case you can't tell, I am a bit of an oddball as well as a romantic. If I made you giggle, roll your eyes with a smile, drop me a line.
Unless it's a blind date, a first meeting isn't really a date. So if we can do something low key, like wander downtown or qualify for a mortgage, we can find out if we're ready for an AWESOME first date.