Happy and content in my life.
Would love to add a special someone to make it that much more fabulous.
-I really enjoy stimulating conversations.
-I can be really funny/sarcastic and cuddly with the right person.
-Iam really good at my job. I won't give you my phone number after a couple of messages because of my profession. I d like to get to know who you are and what your about before passing along personal information.
- Iam an old fashioned type of woman who loves to be courted.
You should message me if,
-Your a great communicator.
-You have a great sense of humour.
- You'd love to have a warm bubble bath and cold beer waiting for you when you were done work. ;)
-You don't smoke.
-Your a tall, passionate, handsome man. A little meat on your bones is more my type. ;)
-You have pictures. (Recent ones that show your sexy smile and eyes). ;)
-Your kids are in their teenage years or above.
-You are single, widowed or divorced.
-You enjoy animals, especially dogs.
- You live in the Ottawa area.
- You are a mature hard working man who is compassionate, enjoys tickle fights and can make me laugh.
-You are working or retired.
- You are looking for a long term relationship, should that special someone come into your life.
- Your not looking to jump into bed, or right away.
-You are ready and willing to start the journey of being with a special someone should there be a connection.
- Don't send me the same messages everyday saying the same thing 'hi', ' how's your day?' Or 'good morning'. Have some substance in your message, try to get to know me as an individual.
These interview type conversations bore me.
Chances are if you have no substance in your messages I'll get bored and move on.
If I do not respond to your message it is probably because I don't feel we are a match in my eyes or you did not read my profile and completely disregarded what I wrote in my profile.
Good luck to those of you who are here being open and honest and showing your true self, I completely admire that in a man. :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
We can fiqure something out together.