- looking for a gal-pal...someone to do stuff with.
sure, a 'relationship' would be good. but, as they say, ' friends first'...
Me. myself and I:
- moderately normal, somewhat intelligent, sorta easygoing with a variety of interests (some of which may actually be interesting).
- music - most everything but biased to reggae, classic jazz/blues/r&b, funk, ambient, world... (and some of that 80's alt stuff)
- movie preferences - sci-fi, mystery, film noir, documentary and obtuse comedy (no adam sandler fans here, nosirreee).
- chivalrous, generous, quiet, pensive, caring, respectful, witty, conscientious, romantic-ish
- smart, witty, responsible, creative, mostly sane and suitably compatible
- creative communicator
- reasonably fit (can ride a bike and fit inside a kayak)
- subjectively appealing visage (the thesaurus is your friend)
Our initial rendezvous can't really be considered a "date"...more like a 'get-to-know-ya' type of thing.
A few ideas:
- go for lunch and watch each other chew (table manners are a valuable character identifier)
- grab a java
- meander among the trees
- say stuff to each other (like, "like"....know what i mean?)
- lie down in the grass and point out the phallic-shaped clouds.
A real "date" would depend on our mood, motive and the weather.
If any of this strikes a chord, then send a note (hint: musical reference)...
(PS - Don't be offended if you send a message and I don't reply. I'm not an ass like that. The thing is, I have a fairly clear idea of what I'm looking for and will be patient until I find it (as frustrating as that may be)...zipp