- moderately normal, somewhat intelligent, easy-to-look-at with a variety of interests (some of which may, actually, be interesting).
- musical taste - reggae, old jazz and blues, ambient, funk, ethereal, world...anything that has rhythm and melody.
- movie preferences - sci-fi, mystery, film noir, documentary and obtuse comedy (no adam sandler fan here).
- chivalrous, generous, quiet, pensive, caring, respectful, witty, conscientious, romantic-ish
- smart, funny, responsible, creative, mostly sane and suitably compatible
- able to communicate properly via written, aural and oral mediums
- reasonably fit (hwp), subjectively tolerable visage
First off, I am looking for a friend with whom I can build something - let's call it an enhanced friendship.
I have a slightly critical perspective of that "dating/love/relationship thing", but i'm willing to give it a cub scout effort.
However, I'm not going to rush into something just to fill a void
If we click, we'll know what to do.
So let's start by hanging out a bit.
- nascar is entertainment for those who have difficulty following a fast-moving object
- zombies are real - they shop at walmart.... and watch american sitcoms
- UFC....under fried chicken....no thanks...it gives me gas.
Our initial rendezvous can't really be considered a "date"...more like a 'get-to-know-ya' type of thing.
A few ideas:
- go for lunch and watch each other chew
- grab a java and meander amongst the trees
- say stuff to each other
- lie down in the grass and point out the phallic-shaped clouds.
A real "date" would depend on our mood, motive and the weather.
If any of this strikes a chord, then send a note (hint: musical reference)...
(PS - Don't be offended if you send a message and I don't reply. I'm not an ass like that. It just means I feel we're likely not compatible. I have a fairly clear idea of what I'm looking for and will be patient until I find it (as frustrating as that may be)...zipp