I'm a guy who is looking for fun dates in the beginning, which would ideally lead into a lasting long term relationship with the right girl. I'm friendly and easy to get along with, and can enjoy myself whether it's doing outdoorsy things, or spending a quiet evening at home.
* I like to stay up late and be a night owl. Have no kids, so this works fine for me.
* Intelligent and well educated, I studied engineering when I went to college.
* I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall and weigh 195 pounds.
* Exercise is important to me, to the point that one of the rooms in my house has nothing in it but weights and exercise equipment.
* Like to hike on cool and rainy days, and rollerblade on warm and sunny ones..
I could probably tweak this profile to make it better, but I'm not a big fan of writing and so I never really get around to improving it. C'est la vie... Regardless, if you like it and think we'd be a good match, by all means, send me a message!
By the way, I'll respond to any initial message, even if it's to decline. However, if you email me one of those lame "Hi" messages, I'll just return the "Hi". Also, if you say "How's it going", I'll always reply with an equally boring "Good. How are you doing". Just to let you know! Be creative!
*** The next woman that sends me a "hey", "hi" or "how's it going" email, will get a "WTF" from me.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Going out for coffee and a walk sounds like a good first date to me! How 'bout you?