So I am going to try this again, or at least shop around. The man of my dreams is a tall (6 ft and up) and handsome man with strong eastern European roots. I want a man who is intelligent, confident and aggressive, but I am quickly finding that I should keep my options open.
I am funny, attractive and smart. I graduated from university and am now finishing a postgraduate program in public relations.
Top things you should know about me:
1. I love to laugh.
2. I love Arrested Development-- especially Micheal Cera
3. Toronto Maple Leafs... and I WON'T bandwagon!
4. Unique jewelry
5. I hate guys who are on this site and are "not single/not looking"?!?!?!
HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT YOU CLEARLY ARE, AT BARE MINIMUM, LOOKING AND YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG.....
6. Playing guitar
8. Films: You and Me and Everyone We Know, Happiness, and Slipstream
9. Mash ups and wicked music
10. Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls
11. My 24" iMac-- I am probably over compensating for something....
12. Toronto Metro's Horoscopes
13. I think in this digital day and age there is NO EXCUSE for not having at least one photo of yourself. SO IF YOU DO NOT HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOURSELF, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
14. I am a sucker for wicked funny banter!
I love to smile. I am looking for someone to laugh along with.
And I am trying to adhere to CP style... Yikes....
(I know it may seem I put a lot of effort into this--I didn't. I'm just practicing my writing skills)