• I'm really looking for a serious relationship. I'm looking to belong to someone and with someone. An EQUAL partner, a true confidant, my soul-mate (I know - sue me for being unrealistically romantic! lol)
• Someone who enjoys being "touchy-feely" - as long as it's mutual! If anything more than friends is meant to be, it will progress naturally. Then watch out! I am a big fan of PDA's! Hope you are too! I want to hold your hand and kiss you in public.
• Someone who is not too "clingy" - I'm very independent and I do enjoy my alone time... and you're welcome to have yours as well. Also, if I'm not "feeling it" I will be honest with you and let you know and you should do the same with me. Friends are nice - but I really do have enough of those right now. I want a MAN, damnit! This is going to sound really old-fashioned but I want to be claimed - I want my man to tell everyone I BELONG to him and vice-versa (but without being too "needy" at the same time. ;-) )
• Someone who is capable of being honest, straight-forward and LOYAL. I've been cheated on several times... not fun. I'll leave it at that.
• I'm very much into music. I always have my mp3 player with me and am always listening to music when I'm not at work. It relaxes me, makes me think and also gets me into different moods. I think music is a great way to communicate your feelings to someone - just up to them to listen!
• A few other items.... I am Agnostic/OTHER and there's no "converting me." If you are very religious we are NOT a good match.
• I am "plus sized." I don't claim to be anything else and I feel my pictures reflect this. If this is not your "cup of tea" that's fine - just move past my profile.
• Please be LOCAL to Orange County CA. I am not looking for a long-distance pen-pal or a long-distance relationship. If you live more than 20 - 30 miles from Santa Ana, that's just not going to work for me. And if you live in another state or country - that's REALLY not going to work!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I don't like to give a specific answer to this because it really is up to both people. I really don't think it matters what you do - as long as the spark is there, you can have fun doing anything!
I do have a preference for a really good dive bar though! Dive bars or bars on the beach... or a nice little picnic on the beach - all sounds good to me. Throw out some ideas - I'm open to lots of different things.
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
---///----\\\------OR A SURVIVOR!!
Kenneth "Moses" Bork... RIP, June 2007