I'm into sports, music, and art, and I have a knack for making people laugh.
I graduated with my graphic design degree in 2012, and am currently working in my field. I have a bubbly personality and I laugh a lot--- people say it's infectious. I am generally pretty laidback. I am not a flashy person and live a pretty stable life. I'm smart and competitive, and always try to do everything the best that I can. I tend to be sarcastic, and give people a hard time if they say something silly. I don't go out too often, but I do like to dance! I also like doing crafty stuff. I really like sports and being active, and wish I had more time for those kind of activities. I would love to meet someone that would go to the gym or play sports with me. Sometimes I need help making myself a priority over my job or other people. If you're looking for a real girl who will treat you well and make you laugh, give me a shot. I won't disappoint you.
As far as what I'm looking for... I know that relationships take time. I'm not trying to force myself into one. I hope you eventually want some kids, but don't have or want any just yet.
I have a strong preference for tall guys... especially if I can wear heels around you, that's awesome!! :D
Things that I really don't like:
- If the number of tattoos you have is greater than the number of your academic degrees
- If the number of pictures of your car and/or motorcycle on your profile is greater than the number of pictures of yourself
- If you own more hair products than I do
- If you regularly use the word "swag" or "swagger"
- If you spell "what" in a way that makes it look like it ought to rhyme with "cat."
- If you think you can impress me with a picture of a pile of money. Or real money. Your personality is worth 10x more to me.
I think a first date is the perfect opportunity to find out about the interests of both people. Sure, a dinner and a movie is great, but I give lots of bonus points for creativity!!! :D