Up front: I am on here to meet awesome people and see how it goes. I am looking for someone that has potential for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage.
I have a bubbly personality and I laugh a lot--- people say it's infectious. I am pretty laidback, and am not a flashy person. I'm smart and competitive, and always try to do everything the best that I can. I'm pretty shy around new people, but people who know me well know that I am anything but. I like doing creative / crafty stuff and most sports. I would love to meet someone that would go to the gym or play sports with me. I adopted two sweet kitties that you will probably not want to be allergic to. There's really no possibility of you disliking them because they are super snuggly and adorable :)
If you're looking for a real, honest, loyal girl who will treat you well and make you laugh, I won't disappoint you.
I have a strong preference for tall guys... especially if I can wear heels around you, that's awesome!! :D
Things that I really don't like:
- If the number of tattoos you have is greater than the number of your academic degrees
- If the number of pictures of your car and/or motorcycle is greater than the number of pictures of yourself
- If you own more hair products than I do
- If you spell "what" in a way that makes it look like it ought to rhyme with "cat."
- If you think you can impress me with a picture of a pile of money. Or real money. Your personality is worth 10x more to me.
- If your profile says 6'-0" tall, but you are secretly 5'-7". I have no interest in being almost a whole head taller than my date.
I think a first date is the perfect opportunity to find out about the interests of both people. Sure, a dinner and a movie is great, but lots of bonus points for creativity!!! :D