Up front: I am on here to meet awesome people and see how it goes. I am looking for someone that has potential for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage. I have no interest in hookups.
I have a bubbly personality and I laugh a lot--- people say it's infectious. I am pretty laidback, and am not a flashy person. I'm smart and competitive, and always try to do everything the best that I can. I'm pretty shy around new people, but people who know me well know that I am anything but. I like doing creative / crafty stuff and most sports. I would love to meet someone that would go to the gym or play sports with me. I am the proud adopted momma of two sweet kitties that you will probably not want to be allergic to. There's really no possibility of you disliking them because they are super snuggly and adorable :)
If you're looking for a real, honest, loyal girl who will treat you well and make you laugh, I won't disappoint you.
I have a strong preference for tall guys... especially if I can wear heels around you, that's awesome!! :D
Things that I really don't like:
- If the number of tattoos you have is greater than the number of your academic degrees
- If the number of pictures of your car and/or motorcycle is greater than the number of pictures of yourself
- If you own more hair products than I do
- If you spell "what" in a way that makes it look like it ought to rhyme with "cat."
- If you think you can impress me with a picture of a pile of money. Or real money. Your personality is worth 10x more to me.
- If your profile says 6'-0" tall, but you are secretly 5'-7". I have no interest in being almost a whole head taller than my date.
-If your idea of "conversation" is whipping out your personal soap box, preaching at me about what you believe is right, and leaving no room for my opinion.
I think a first date is the perfect opportunity to find out about the interests of both people. Sure, a dinner and a movie is great, but lots of bonus points for creativity!!! :D