I am looking to have some fun. I am at a point where I am trying to figure out what kind of women I want to share my life with. So far, I think she needs to be happy with who she is and likes to laugh. She knows how to have a good time doing the little things in life. She has at least one artistic hobby and isn't too camera shy.
I am a pretty open, easy going guy so don't be afraid to message me with questions or to just say hi.
I think writing too much creates a character and doens't really show who you are but here's some more info about me...
Favorite season: Fall.
Favorite color: Cobalt Blue
Favorite animal: The Cow (they rarely attack and they taste fantasic)
Favorite holiday: Halloween.
Favorite movie: I am still working on answering that question. I have narrowed it down to a genre I call Soulful Comedy. "As good as it Gets" "Manhattan", "Eternal Sunshine" that sort of thing.
Favorite TV: Lost, Buffy, Southpark,
Favorite stand up Comedians: Bill Hicks, George Carlin
Favorite sit down Comedians: Adam Corolla
1.I am a good cook. Neopolitan Pizza from scratch is one of my favorites.
2. I have a good sense of humor. Every one tells me this and I have even been paid for it though the check was only 20 bucks so maybe I am not really funny. But definately amusing.
3.I am handy. I can fix cars, computers, lp gas systems(how hot is that?) and I am profficient at opening jars of pickles, jelly and jam. But not marmalade. Just not a fan.
4. I like to explore. I have a several state maps and a highlighter in my car.
5. I am confident but I don't take myself too seriously.
6. I am in the gym at least three times a week.
7. I am positive. My glass is not only half full but I am topping it off as I write this.
I dislike: Those people that utter "I hear ya" but never do.
CD's in my car: NIN "With Teeth", Harvey Danger "Little by Little", Evanescence "Fallen", RHCP "By the Way", Moby "Hotel" Beck "Midnight Vultures"
Enough about me. How are you today?
Dinner, drive around a bit talking and then either some dessert or a movie. NC is a beautiful state with lots of thing to do... I haven't been to Fiddlers Cove in a while. Bluegrass, BBQ..