I am looking to have some fun. I am at a point where I am trying to figure out what kind of women I want to share my life with. So far, I think she needs to be happy with who she is and likes to laugh. She knows how to have a good time doing the little things in life. She has at least one artistic hobby and isn't too camera shy.
I am a pretty open, easy going guy so don't be afraid to message me with questions or to just say hi.
I think writing too much creates a character and doens't really show who you are but here's some more info about me...
Favorite season: Fall.
Favorite color: Cobalt Blue
Favorite animal: The Cow (they rarely attack and they taste fantasic)
Favorite holiday: Halloween.
Favorite movie: I am still working on answering that question. I have narrowed it down to a genre I call Soulful Comedy. "As good as it Gets" "Manhattan", "Eternal Sunshine" that sort of thing.
Favorite TV: Lost, Buffy, Southpark,
Favorite stand up Comedians: Bill Hicks, George Carlin
Favorite sit down Comedians: Adam Corolla
1.I am a good cook. Neopolitan Pizza from scratch is one of my favorites.
2. I have a good sense of humor. Every one tells me this and I have even been paid for it though the check was only 20 bucks so maybe I am not really funny. But definately amusing.
3.I am handy. I can fix cars, computers, lp gas systems(how hot is that?) and I am profficient at opening jars of pickles, jelly and jam. But not marmalade. Just not a fan.
4. I like to explore. I have a several state maps and a highlighter in my car.
5. I am confident but I don't take myself too seriously.
6. I am in the gym at least three times a week.
7. I am positive. My glass is not only half full but I am topping it off as I write this.
I dislike: Those people that utter "I hear ya" but never do.
CD's in my car: NIN "With Teeth", Harvey Danger "Little by Little", Evanescence "Fallen", RHCP "By the Way", Moby "Hotel" Beck "Midnight Vultures"
Enough about me. How are you today?
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Dinner, drive around a bit talking and then either some dessert or a movie. NC is a beautiful state with lots of thing to do... I haven't been to Fiddlers Cove in a while. Bluegrass, BBQ..