Hey, I'm Amin. I'm a pretty laid back guy, and a bit of a social butterfly. I'm bright, creative, and have a unique sense of humour guaranteed to make you laugh. I'm blessed with a great family, awesome friends, and an exciting career that I enjoy. I like vivacious, intelligent, and optimistic women who love to laugh.
I was born in Egypt, raised in England and Vancouver, and I went to university in Texas. After graduation I lived in Paris and London for a year. While I love travelling and experiencing other cultures, Vancouver is hands down my favourite city in the world to live.
In my free time I'm usually either out and about around town, keeping fit, reading, or watching a movie.
Here are a few random things about me:
- Halloween is by far my favourite day of the year.
- I got into a fight with a baboon when I was 7 years old.
- I find superfans hilarious. You're not on the field buddy, don't get so angry. Also, don't riot...
- I laugh loudly and often.
- Gin is my drink of choice.
- I'm currently on a 60s kick. The Hollies are my summer soundtrack.
- I avoid chain restaurants like the plague.
- I'm a full on cheesecake junkie.
If you're bright, fit, love to laugh, believe that sarcasm is the spice of life, enjoy a good book, can spell, and are generally happy, then you should definitely drop me a line.
If you take your own picture in the bathroom mirror, think smiling in pictures is lame, or are into dudes who wear bedazzled t-shirts, then we probably won't get along.
Something chill. Walks, drinks, dessert, whatever comes to mind, as long as we can have great conversation. Spontaneity is best.