LOOKING FOR A WARM HEART!
*If you help me out a little, I think I can get you off this site into a really nice relationship with a true gentleman...ME! If you are interested write me.
I am an Oregon author. I spent the Oregon State Fair at the Author's Table and appearing on stage. It is only a little bit of fame, but I enjoy it. Also, I had a serious fall in June and now walk with a cane. If you can get past that, I am a pretty nice guy.
I do like to hold hands, cuddle and kiss. I really don't believe you can really tell anything about a person until you meet them. It is pretty much all chemistry. The dating sites would have you think that 'being alike improves your chances of having a relationship'.
I suffered a serious fall about 2 years ago and have had many surgeries. I can walk but cannot do many of the other activities I once enjoyed.
I am Steve. 6 feet, 180 pounds. Writer by passion but I work as a telecommunications manager. I recently 'unretired'. I really don't believe in making any judgements about people until you have met them. I am looking for long term but of course the chemistry would have to be there. It would be someone I couldn't wait to see again when the date was over.
I am looking for interesting people to correspond with and date. Looking for a companion (and maybe more) that is interested in exploring the area with me.
I am looking for a lady that would like to be treated with kindness and respect. I never forget a birthday or an anniversary. If you are looking for a true gentleman, drop me a line.
I don't have a t.v. I listen to radio. I like classical music, sports talk and Christian contemporary.
I am a Christian gentleman and believe in having compassion for everyone. I attend PEOPLE'S CHURCH in NE Salem. I read my bible every day before breakfast. I believe in feeding the soul before feeding the body.
You can't really tell about a person until you meet them. You might find me interesting!
I like classical music. The books I write are history and poetry.
I do not own a t.v. I knew too many people that spent their lives in front of a t.v.
I am recovered from a crippling back injury and can walk and dance but can't 'take you for a ride on my Harley'.
1) Women that respond with letters of five words or less. At that rate it could take months to get an entire paragraph!
2) Women that feel a need to bring their dog along on the first date! I like dogs but there is a time and place for everything.
3) If horses are a big part of your life, that will be a separate interest for you and good luck. I just don't have a lot of interest in them. I got thrown a couple of times for no reason and it dampened my enthusiasm.
4) If you are still married but just living apart, please leave me out of it. Still married is still married.
5) I like a women willing to wear a dress or a skirt on the first date. That is not asking too much. Some women dress for a date like they are getting ready to clean the garage. Wear something pretty, not fancy, just nice.
6) If you 'hate Christians', let's not waste each others time.
Why do so many women feel a need to 'tattoo a breast?' I would think that would hurt. And why try to improve on perfection?
A quiet walk on the beach followed by a romantic dinner. I like to hold hands.
A long gaze into your eyes followed by a very romantic and tender kiss! Kissing is the key. I think the better the kiss, the better the relationship.
You can't tell about people until you meet them. There is no predicting chemistry. That is why we may want to meet soon!