Hello ladies, if you see me online, pop in (IM) and say hello, can't hurt and as they say... you never know.
Thought it time to make an update, to better express myself, who I am and who I am not. Have met a few wonderful women from here, though it would seem I am not what they want.
- I do not dance. I would gladly accompany you if you wished, but as an observer (I know, I know).
- I eat out a lot (not much of a cook here) and yes sometimes fast food too.
- I am a smoker.
- Like being the second banana, I am much better accompanying my partner.
- I drive a truck.
- Divorced several years (not lonely, but dislike being alone).
- Have a decent job (not rich)
- Average looks, not handsome or cute.
- Own an older home.
- Attend churrch regularly.
- Do not do drugs.
- Drink socially only.
- Sorry, don't go to the gym.
- Am a gentleman.
- Do not get angry, only frustrated.
- Have a good heart.
- Hope for a woman a partner in life to adore, cherish and love.
- Looking for long term only... if you're not, please pass me by.
- Real, sincere, good hearted, hones, kind and caring.
- Petite, to a few extra.
- Please, no tattoos, or minimal in nature
- Have a job
- Seek a man to partner in life with.
- A woman whom I can trust with my most intimate thoughts.
- Someone not "always looking for someone better to come along".
I am not a "bad boy" tried that, wasn't me - thought when the time, place and mood is right - can be naughty.
I am not wanting to live my life for anyone, or have them live theirs for me - I truly desire a partnership, sharing in responsibilities, decisions and creating/enjoying our future.
I enjoy daytrips, weekend get-a-ways, movies, dining out, walks at night, parking (yes I know, so old fashioned).
I am ready ladies, a no games woman who desires a true LTR/marriage.
Simple yet intimate, would like a light dinner, perhaps somewhere where we could have a drink and uninterrupted private conversation. Just share where we have been and where we would like to be.