************************* Greetings, My name is Jay, glad you took a moment to peruse my profile.****************************
My intention here does not involve acquiring a harem of beautiful ladies like I suspect from most of my male counterparts. I'm simply looking for one lucky person to share positive experiences with until the end of time, I don't think that is too much to ask for :)
* Just a few things that may be of interest to you*
- I Spend my alone time playing old songs, trying new songs or creating my own songs on a guitar.
- I'm fascinated by yoga and meditation
- My wall-unit/bookshelf is running out of space
- I can't get enough of sitting around a campfire, it's one of the most gratifying things I can think of, humans have an innate attraction to fire from back in the cave people days and I'm in tune with it.
- It's important to me that you either get my witty banter or at least appreciate it
- I've recently set a goal which involves completing a marathon, it's probably not going to happen.
- I try to be a become a better person on a regular basis
- I have a bunch of tattoos if that sort of thing interests you
- I enjoy being competitive in tier 4 coed softball
- Cuddling time is the best time
Other than that, I'm quite an open minded person. I love a good debate and have the ability to carry on a conversation with most people about almost anything.
If I was a tad more humble I would be perfect :)
My ideal courtship will involve a lucky lady who is highly considerate, intelligent, emotionally stable and as awesome as I am.
Hopefully my brief description is just brief enough to leave you wanting to know more.
Now don't be shy and send me a message, I look forward to hearing from you.
* I'm not interested in your material possessions or your hunter-gatherer mindset in acquiring them.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
The term "date" is kind of cheesy. I'm pretty spontaneous. Having a general understanding of the other person helps in determining an initial meeting place.... how that goes helps determine where we go next.