[I go through periods of being here often, then forgetting for awhile, repeat. At the moment, I'm here. But if I don't get your message or don't respond, don't take it to heart.]
It's been awhile since I've met someone who excites me. I'm curious if one may exist here.
Here's a list of traits you may or may not like about me:
- I have "guilty pleasures" that I don't feel particularly guilty about.
- I admire sincerity over pretentiousness.
- I'm not as fluent in French as I used to be.
- I'm a social person, but value my independence.
- I enjoy music too much for my own good, and prefer when people like different styles as I often go through phases. Right now it's prog metal. Last month was folksy slash acoustic-pop. I think I feel hip-hop coming on...
- I'm addicted to cracked.com, freezies and old-school idioms (i.e. "fiddlesticks", "rad", etc.)
- Learning new things is rad.
- There's no topic too "taboo" to discuss.
- I pay it forward when I can, but calling it that is lame.
- I'm not a gamer, but still have fun playing and losing to others who are; no ego to defend.
- I'm health-conscious and do workout, but I work it into my life; not vice versa.
- My ongoing happiness is a result of pursuing passions.
- Balance (dark/light, hard/soft, active/relaxed, serious/ridiculous, passive/aggressive, etc.) - everything has a time and place.
- Salaries don't impress me, personalities do.
- I consider myself a knowledgeable person, until I have a crossword puzzle in my hands.
- I hate clichés, but realize I am one.
Dress up as Waldo (glasses and all), head to an area downtown and I'll find you.
Find a Scientology depot and have our personalities tested — I don't know about you, but my thetons are all outta whack.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a picture to contact this user.
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.