Things to know about me in a list, lol, this is hilarious!
1. I'm looking for my "one true thing", my equal, my partner. Not interested in one nights or booty calls. I'm looking for a serious relationship. Not that crazy instant relationship. I'm mean something that two people can build over time. But that is the long teem goal.
2. I'm shy. I get talk your head off but inside I'm probably having a slight panic attack because you're new. But once o get comfortable then be prepared - I can be blunt but usually I try to be funny about things.
3 I have talents and skills. Great cook. Great baker. I'm domestically trained, lol! I'm not afraid of blood, guts, and gore. I've learned how to do vapid crafts over the years still so some of them. My favorite is counted cross stitching.
4. Hobbies include reading (alot), watching good TV, I'm a HUGE movie buff, and studying history. Love Sci fi and fantasy. We go to ComiCon every year. It's like Geek Nirvana.
5. I have a 15 year old daughter, we live with my folks and spend alot of time with family. I love and adore my daughter, she's my everything. That being said, I am done having kids for medical reasons. Also, this seems the right place to add that my daughter and I have both have a rare immune disorder. Some people find the idea really scary and instantly decide they aren't interested in getting to know. This is their loss! Of condition is mostly just a nuisances with alot of doctor appts and medications.
6. I've been keeping myself out of the dating game for a long time, needed a break, and am now ready to begin again. So here I am!
Looking for a good man. Let me define that - It's a little cliche but you should be unattached, kind to children and animals, honest, have integriry, be loyal, have a good sense of humor, gainfully employed, and be intelligent. It would be nice to have some shared intetests but I do love learning new things from the man my life so don't worry if your not into Star Wars, I'll forgive.
I generally prefer the "manly man" type. Broader build, possibly on the taller side (5'10" and up) who is height/weight proportionate with a little upholstery (sorry no BBWs) and dresses like a grown-up. I love a little scruff, beards, goatees, mustaches but they aren't required. I like tattoos as well (have one of my own), but piercings and lots of jewelry are a HUGE turn off.
Last thing. There is something wrong in the world that I have to actually add this next part - you MUST take basic hygiene seriously! Also, please have a grown-up job, speak english fluently, and not be looking for a green card!
A few other notes:
- I'm not Mormon and not interested in converting.
- I don't date smokers.
- Not 420 friendly.
- Not interested in one night stands, booty calls, sugar daddies or married men.
Keep it simple. Nothing wrong with a first meeting at a coffee shop and if we hit off we can plan a real first date to the Dinosaur Museum, a baseball game, or grab a bite at a Thai restaurant.